The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A few pix of my 'new' ride...while some may groan about a plain 'ol 378, aside from no rivets in the hood, you can hardly tell it from a 379...

I was going to post up some of the interior also, but after looking/cropping the pix, you can REALLY see the dust 'n crap...stuff you don't see normally...lol. I'll have others shortly...:beer

Attachments

·
2,555 Posts
That is a sweet ,clean looking 378 :thumbsup

·
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats a rele nice clean farm truck. and thats a rele nice low boy to :bravo:happymugs

Ahh...wish the lowboy was mine. 30+k won't touch a good one though. Guy I'm leased to let me borrow it for the weekend to go tractor pulling and so I could get a feel for it...piece of cake! Normally I pull around a shorty dump trailer...

·
2,555 Posts

·
TDG Singles Club #112
565 Posts
Dig the steering wheel....

·
Big Cam Power!!!!!
484 Posts
A few pix of my 'new' ride...while some may groan about a plain 'ol 378, aside from no rivets in the hood, you can hardly tell it from a 379...

I was going to post up some of the interior also, but after looking/cropping the pix, you can REALLY see the dust 'n crap...stuff you don't see normally...lol. I'll have others shortly...:beer
Nice truck driva my friend pops has one 500 detroit 10spd

·
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
More pix...

In no particular order...haulin corn, hauling broken concrete, flatbed before hauling 'jersey' barriers off I-80 at night and dump trailer pix after I had the new full fenders mounted (and got the truck all covered in f^%$#@ng prime) after hauling what amounts to luke warm black laffy-taffy all nite.

Attachments

·
4,827 Posts
Very sharp! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts