·
Formerly F350_Beast
579 Posts
no vid there...just the homepage for ford-trucks.com

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The guy said it was on a frigid morning and after the truck warms up there is slight black smoke

·
Mafia #42
3,646 Posts
vid doesn't work

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
:whs it no worky no more :shrug:

·
Registered
790 Posts
Ive seen it and think its the dumbest thing ever. A little lope sounds kinda cool, but who the hell wants a bunch of white smoke.

·
6,337 Posts
I think it would be fun to pull into the ford shop and turn it on to that setting, ask them to check it out...

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
The video of this truck does not do it justice. Jody did this for one of our customers during live tuning at Fall Brawl. Everyone that saw this loved it.

Not everyone likes the same thing. He wanted it to be loud and blow white smoke. Specifically! He got what he asked for. :D

Diane

·
6,337 Posts
I like it... Someday... Can it be done with hybrids?

·
Smokin'
430 Posts
the kid that got it at fall brawl was tickled pink!

·
Riding solow on the Hog
286 Posts
I cant imagine what thats even for, but I still find it VERY cool, and would have it myself, justa CAUSE!:sly:

·
1,921 Posts
OMG that sounds like crap! Sounds like you need some injector work done. What did jody just take a couple injectors out of the fireing order?

Hey Joe doesn't that about sound like your truck before it went? Probably had that same white smoke too! LOL So is the new mod going to be to pop the head off and bust the piston so you get white smoke and a loapy idle? LOL

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
gtspowerstroke said:
OMG that sounds like crap! Sounds like you need some injector work done. What did jody just take a couple injectors out of the fireing order?

Hey Joe doesn't that about sound like your truck before it went? Probably had that same white smoke too! LOL So is the new mod going to be to pop the head off and bust the piston so you get white smoke and a loapy idle? LOL
Joe told me in a PM that his injector install went awry...hummm!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
CSIPSD said:
I like it... Someday... Can it be done with hybrids?
Joe,

I double checked with Jody this morning and the other guy at Fall Brawl that Jody lived tuned his truck does have hybrids. He got the same tune and it sounded great.

Every truck will do differnetly depending on the code of the PCM and mods done.

Diane

·
1,921 Posts
SeeYa said:
Joe told me in a PM that his injector install went awry...hummm!
I'm well aware of what heppened with Joes truck. Just saying his probably sounded something like what is in the vid and it wasn't because it had a loapy cam or something that was actually cool that had that side affect. Why would you want to make your truck sound like it's broken?

Dave Lott posted a video of his truck awhile back from inside the cab I think it was at the track. You could hear a bit of a loap in the idle on it but it sounded NOTHING like what was in the vid in this thread and it wasn't because he made a tune to try to make it sound that way.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
gtspowerstroke said:

:shrug:

Then why would you be so immature and make such an accusation when knowing what really happened. Your accusations are NOT taken lightley.

Don't be a fool Geoff!!

·
6,337 Posts
Diane, If my block does not show up tomarrow I will have them overnight my chip to you! That might be a fun tune to play with!!!

·
OBS
403 Posts
i think the video is pretty cool. I would like to have it also

1 - 20 of 62 Posts