The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brad, Josh and, Myself made the trip to Randalls Performance today to make some 6.4 dyno runs on his superflow dyno. Tried several of my new files and you can see the graphs below.

STP corrected: Tq =1100.7 Lb Ft, Power =529.6 Hp
I also included the comparison graph for SEA and dynojet for those of you who use those correction factors.
Dynojet corrected: Tq =1163.9 Lb Ft, Power =560.0 Hp.

Evan Foster 08 Ford RCD 250 Tune 2.jpg

Evan Foster 08 Ford RCD 250 Tune 2 Dyno comparison.jpg

Still working to fine tune everything and collecting data. May even be more left in it. :thumbsup

·
773 Posts
Good #'s, be nice to see some 1/4 mile times to go with that!:thumbsup

·
Ultra Member
652 Posts
Is this with SCT or Spartan tunes? If SCT...dang myself

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I want to do some more fine tuning before heading to the strip.

This is with an SCT and our Custom Tuning.

·
2,183 Posts
congrats on the good numbers. I'd like to put my 275 on the dyno and get 560 1160 but i know it wont happen. probably 520-530 and 1060

·
Team Spartan
19 Posts
Could you show the entire graph? It starts at 2300 rpm. I would like to see the numbers from off idle to redline.

·
Registered
59 Posts

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
We ran a Spartan 250 v3 at the end of the day with a sct trans only tune to lock it in 5th. I don't know if evan will post it... ;)

·
Registered
639 Posts
Nice #'s. Be prepared to get bashed by the SCT nazi's.
LMFAO...do you just troll around waiting for a thread that you can jump in and try to start shiznit?

Anyhow...good numbers, how does it drive, can you turn a full 1/4 mile making that power and not get a low rail pressure code thrown which tosses the truck into limp?

If so want to sell a copy of the tune, I have the fagwire already

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That was a direct drive converter locked pull, the data curve starts at the point the dyno load trigger is applied. In order to have a full curve you would have to allow shifting and that would cause shift spikes in the data, so to answer your question, no I don't have a full curve. I am still working to fine tune the fueling and tranny shifting, however it looks like it should be able to hold rail pressure for a 1/4 run. Stay tuned for more info.

·
Ford 6.4 it's just cooler
673 Posts
Evan...Josh...One of you, I plan on going through ya'll to do the mods for my truck...but have a dashdaq. Do ya'll make Dashdaq-able tunes or would I have to get Matt to write them?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Paul,

If you want DashDaq you will have to get those through Matt at Spartan. We are using the SCT for custom tuning.

·
Ford 6.4 it's just cooler
673 Posts
Paul,

If you want DashDaq you will have to get those through Matt at Spartan. We are using the SCT for custom tuning.
Thanks,

Now when is that sick turbo setup gonna be available...or do you want a truck to try it out on?

·
Carolina Boy
273 Posts
nice numbers

1 - 20 of 45 Posts