Awesome! Thanks Wayne!

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
now we can speculate our hearts out LOL :thumbsup Thanks Wayne

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
There are some guys on a few forums that have LMLs and the reviews are pretty good. I just read the new 6.7 PSD info and the CP3s look to be very similar.

·
Pardue the Traveler
4,023 Posts
They're both designed by Bosch so they should be very similar.

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
They're both designed by Bosch so they should be very similar.
I was aiming more toward to dual rail output. We all use the a Bosch CP3 right now.

·
Pardue the Traveler
4,023 Posts
That's what I was getting at, I think ford and Gm are using the same new CP3 duel rail output pump for the new trucks.

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
I think how similar the new motors are getting making this like the age-old small block wars. I see on the brand-specific forums postings of the competitions' new motors and it's funny how the details and suppliers are looking more and more familiar across the board.

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
The new powerstroke uses a all new CP4.xxx something pump. Who ever has one of the new LML's needs to post some pics and vids I wanna see this thing.

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
RIPMF666 has pictures of the new CP3, its pretty Gnarly man

·
'Ol Builder guy
7,051 Posts
I think how similar the new motors are getting making this like the age-old small block wars. I see on the brand-specific forums postings of the competitions' new motors and it's funny how the details and suppliers are looking more and more familiar across the board.
Then it should come down to who can tune them the best to see who's on top at the track. Of course, we can't neglect tranny talk, either.

·
Administrator
12,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I agree.

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
It's a CP4.2. 30,000 PSI and it's in the new DP. We need to get Henry to post the pics.

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
It's a CP4.2. 30,000 PSI and it's in the new DP. We need to get Henry to post the pics.
The new D-Max is getting the cp4 also or are you talking about the 6.7 P-stroke?

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
the new dmax is also getting the new CP4... :thumbsup

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
the new dmax is also getting the new CP4... :thumbsup
Ahh very cool, I guess when the new 6.7 and lml stuff come out those will be able to interchange to give everyone more options.

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
kind of like the Cp3 on the LBZ-CR-6.4 :thumbsup LOL

i think the world of diesel performance is gonna get interesting the next few years

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
I'm just hoping that LML down stream regen injector is retrofit-able to my LMM.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts