The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2,824 Posts
Looks good to me wayne, now we just have to get some pictures in here.

·
Super Moderator
3,189 Posts
I think it'll work just fine sirrr.

·
236 Posts
Considering I am taking a 93 4700 2 door, dta 360, 7 speed, juice brakes and turning it into a 4 door, air ride, air brake dta 466, 250+hp, trailer dragger this just might be a good place for me! Guess I better break out the camera.

·
248 Posts
Okay so lets give this a try and see if I can figure out this picture posting thing. This is the 50 pete my wife let drag home so I can redo it for her to drive so.(so she thinks)

·
2,555 Posts
I'll try a couple of pics of my 85 Ih's.
Thats a couple of nice binders how about some more pics and a story or 2
havn't seen chrome whells for awhile COOL:thumbsup

·
52 Posts
Thats a couple of nice binders how about some more pics and a story or 2
havn't seen chrome whells for awhile COOL:thumbsup
The conventional is a 85 9370 i bought on an auctin 10 years ago...was a fleet truck bought new in minnesota & has a 350 bc3 & a 9 spd. I put one of the first fuel preperators on it & had the pump gone through when i first got it.Been a heck of a good truck..750,000+ miles and all i've done is put both rears in ,waterpump& starter. I currently have a 400bc that needs a rebuild to replace the"getting tired"350. but i plan on keeping & rebuilding it as time/cash allows. The cabover was spotted in a rural Minnesota town sitting behind a building 3 years ago. i cut my teeth back in 1982 in a 1971 4070.i had never seen a big bunk with dual factory side windows ,so i had to stop& check it out.I fell for the coe right away{with a little hessatation about the 8v92}.long story short, the ol boy that had it called me a year later,wanting to sell it. I bought it & have been runnin it as my primary truck since.{having a blast runnin it!}. ain't a milage maker but driven right can get 5mpg consistantly.my problem is:not alota guys around anymore that know how to wrench a 8-92.kinda proud of my ol binders...plan on painting the coe this spring if time/cash allows.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts