The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 864 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up guys, just wanted to see how many Jersey members we have and will start to have!

Evan from Toms River NJ :D

·
777 Posts
andrew from vernon

·
777 Posts
do any of you guys know of a diesel club around here?

·
177 Posts
there is the dirty jersey oil burners that tobyk321 got started some of us have the decals goin. 1lowdiesel has his on and pics posted on McRat site. if you want a decal I Can get you hooked up since i'm the one that designed them lol. basically all toby says is required is own a diesel and live in NJ. let me know if you want a decal

·
777 Posts
yea send me one my way...do you have a pic so i can see it...would we meet anywhere...i def want to go to smokin 09 this year considering its only 2 and a half hours away(just past reading) maybe we can all go out there for that

·
177 Posts
I can get ya hooked up with one. I dont have a pic of it myself currently. I ahvent put one on my truck yet caus eI keep giving the one I keep for me away... but I have one and i'll try to get it on tomorrow between things. i'll see if I can get a pic for ya. they are 10 inches in diameter. i'm gonna try to see if he can cut them a little smaller maybe 8 inches or so.
I spend my weekends up north in hopatcong and branchville so i'm sure we can meet up at some point.
i'm also thinkin about smokin in the smokies , good idea to get a few guys together and head out.

·
777 Posts
yea defiantly

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if kyle is part of it then i dont want to join LOL..just kidding..let us know, post some pics!

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts
Tom from Montville, also have a house in the Bayville area.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Jim from Belvidere

·
777 Posts
i am surprised how many ppl we have from jersey here now we just need to have every body be a part of the dirty jersey oil burners and have some get togethers

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts
There are probably more guys that lurk around here and don't post. Sometimes when we have DTR get-togethers we get a few more trucks that show up.

·
777 Posts
Dtr?

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts
Any of you guys like Rascal Flatts? I have two extra tickets to their show on 2/12/09 at Madison Square Garden. PM if interested, looking just to get face value.

·
177 Posts
montville to bayville. thats one heck of a ride lol. i'm workin up in franklin lakes for a few weeks, just round the corner from you

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts
Its only an hour and a half trip. Goes so fast now since I have been doing it for 8 years now.

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts
Sorry for the double post guys....Anyone on here ride ATV's or UTV's? Maybe we could get a group ride going.

·
777 Posts
me my dad and brother all ride dirt bikes....because we don't need training wheels:haha:happymugs just kidding

1 - 20 of 864 Posts