Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
8,265 Posts
good looking new logos Kenny!

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Like the new logo, just one suggestion, why not smoke instead of flames? ( Not that I am all about making smoke, just never thought of flames with diesels.)

When does the new web site go up?

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The new site is about 60-90 days out. I have been putting some serious time into it.

I was originally pushing for smoke. But that is one of the bad reputations that diesels have from non-diesel people that it has been hard to get over. I think it is one of the reasons diesels are not in every truck and car in the US, people are just stuck on the ideal of the older diesel technology. That being said, I was kind of talked out of it.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
The new site is about 60-90 days out. I have been putting some serious time into it.

I was originally pushing for smoke. But that is one of the bad reputations that diesels have from non-diesel people that it has been hard to get over. I think it is one of the reasons diesels are not in every truck and car in the US, people are just stuck on the ideal of the older diesel technology. That being said, I was kind of talked out of it.
That make a lot of sense Kenny. Like I said im not all about blowing smoke, i think the new logo looks pretty cool!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts