The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Misplaced Alaskan
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First timer posting.

I just bought a 08 MC CTD and I love it. I have just over 400 miles on it and plan on putting my work trailer behind it when I get home. My old F-250 was too cramped for my family. Can't wait to put the toy hauler behind it in March. Looking forward to using the engine brake in the hills.

I've been looking at the mods available but for now I don't think I'll mod the engine but I am sure looking at a leveling kit or lift. Maybe I'll wait and get some use out of the stock tires for now. Anyway...

I've enjoyed the truck so far and my long legged 11 year old finally has some room. Thanks for all the other posts and info on this site. so for now...:popcorn:

·
302 Posts
Congrats on the new truck and welcome to the garage. I am sure you will get lots of input on what you should do to the truck. The first one be:

POST PICTURES OF IT :poke:

Mark

·
Misplaced Alaskan
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I haven't taken time to figure out the picture process yet but when I get my camera up and going ( can't find the charger) I'll get some posted.

·
85 Posts
congrats on the new truck!!! i pass by a silver one everyday going to work, if i wasnt so fond of the dmax i would love to have that truck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
scooch said:
congrats on the new truck!!! i pass by a silver one everyday going to work, if i wasnt so fond of the dmax i would love to have that truck.
Well , you could trade that work truck in on a CTD, and let the Healing begin!:sly:

·
3,754 Posts
congrats

1 - 7 of 7 Posts