The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, just checking in here.
I used to have a 91.0 dodge ctd but got rid of it.
Now I just bought a 91.5 dodge ctd, 232K, etc. for 2500, so I figure I'd join a net group of like minded folks.

Body needs paint, interior is dirty, brakes need to be worked on as the brake light and abs light are on and two feet are required to stop the beast.

There's a leak that looks to be coming from the power steering pump and the injection pump looks to be new or freshly worked on.

Hope things go well for everyone.

Gary

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cumminspride said:
Oh I would fix your power steering first and that will probably fix your weak brakes. If not look for leaks back by the fuel tank at the ABS sender. Mine went bad so it got bypassed and all my lights are on.
Thanks. I'll check into that...matter of fact, this weekend as it's finally in the 50s.

I love new (to me) trucks. Got another ditty that's got me baffled. It's good enough to post a subject by itself.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
shoot4fun said:
Well I'm of absolutely no help here, but I welcome you!
Brad
Brad, thanks for the welcome and don't let not being of any help prevent you from chiming in. Never stopped me before ;)

Are you a firearms enthusiast? I am and frequent gunsnet.net for that stuff w/a smattering of politics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts