The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Team White
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beautiful.... Where are these new wheels/grille we've been waiting for??
Kind of wondering the same thing. I just got a call that I missed about the grille but the wheels are still on backorder.

·
139 Posts
Weren't you planning on going with the new RBP wheels? If I were you, I'd really think about leaving the grille as is... I think it looks really clean... Plus I'm sure that RX-2 has one hefty price tag on her...

·
Team White
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, am planning on getting the rbp grille. The wheels are on backorder and I will probably get one of the first sets that comes available but not sure when that will be. I was questioning changing the grille or not.

·
139 Posts
Yeah, are you going with the 96s? I think those were the ones I saw on their site a white back.. And while we're discussing, I did a quick pshop on your truck... This was something one of my buddies did to his, and it looked real slick, I've been wanting to do it to mine, but my money tree won't grow....

·
Team White
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bro to be honest, I had thought about doing that too! Looks pretty cool...

Yes the 96r is the wheels from RBP they just are not available yet. I have trying to get asanti to build me a custom 24 but I dunno if I can swing that.

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
your truck looks bad arse! dont change to the RBP grill.

Garrett

·
14 Posts
Yeah, are you going with the 96s? I think those were the ones I saw on their site a white back.. And while we're discussing, I did a quick pshop on your truck... This was something one of my buddies did to his, and it looked real slick, I've been wanting to do it to mine, but my money tree won't grow....

A guy at work just picked up a 2010 Dodge Cummins 3500 Laramie and it comes with the B pillar blacked out from the factory, with tinted windows it looks bad ***!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts