The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the truck is used for daily driving and towing. it has 33 thousand miles and the dealer said the truck has had no work done to it. no recalls or nothing. my dad wants more power and alot of smoke. new to this site and need some help.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
moose99ps said:
WELCOME give dp-tuner a call and ask him about a sct i dont think theres any flipchips out for em yet
i might just have to check him out. thank ya

·
963 Posts
All of the vendors on here are great, and each rights great tunes...Everybody prefers one or the other...

I personally prefer PSDPlayer/Kermit/Doug of Direct Injection Performance www.gogodiesel.com, I haven't tried anywhere else, because Dougs Customer service is top notch.

Others I have heard great things about are... DJ/Vivian at www.dj-performance.com, and Eric at www.Inovativediesel.com...

DJ rights a toon called Looney, that is supposedly crazy quick...

Hope that helps...

Ray

·
37 Posts
Well I see you came over from FTW. Good to see you over here. Theres tons of great information on this site about our trucks. Im gonna try and find a few links for you about info on the different choices for tuners. I know I gave you my input on FTW, and everyone has their own opinions. Just depends on what you are actually doing with your truck in my opinion.

EDIT: I found one link, here ya go...
http://www.thedieselgarage.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14941

Kosmo

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts