The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Truck Toyz
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a new picture with 37's put on my truck. This is a HDR picture where you take 3 plus pictures with different light exposure and layer them. The rest of the specs of my truck are in my sig.

·
14 Posts
Thats a very nice looking truck!

·
Ultra Member
652 Posts
Looks good, and that is a sweet fricken picture.

·
1,077 Posts
that colour is awsome.

·
Diesel Addict
252 Posts
Sweet Looking truck :happymugs

·
190 Posts
Nice truck and the layering is a nice touch with the picture as well.

·
Bodyman
237 Posts
Very nice.. my bro is big into the HDR stuff it makes a huge difference! nice truck

·
1,014 Posts
Nice truck

How do you like those hid headlights,i was thinking about getting some.
Oh and how much were they?

·
Truck Toyz
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone

How do you like those hid headlights,i was thinking about getting some.
Oh and how much were they?
I dont have HID's

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts
Wow awesome truck!!! I love the color.

·
Ultra Member
652 Posts
So what are you going to do to fix your vibes from the 6.5" rear block? OUO traction bars or OUO traction blocks?

·
Truck Toyz
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So what are you going to do to fix your vibes from the 6.5" rear block? OUO traction bars or OUO traction blocks?
I never put in any spacers in the carrier bearing, just never got around to it till yesterday. Vibration is mostly gone, still have some, but that comes with a lifted truck. I'm going to put 7" traction blocks with adjustable bars to cure the whole problem.

·
Ultra Member
652 Posts
Are the traction blocks a way better way to go then having a traction bar just bolted or mounted to your axle?

·
Team White
727 Posts
I have a vibe during take off with my 7" blocks. I tihnk im going to just mess with a little bit of thin shims till I get rid of it. if not ill get a once piece shaft probably

·
Truck Toyz
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Are the traction blocks a way better way to go then having a traction bar just bolted or mounted to your axle?
With the OUO set ups the weld on, bolt on or blocks all mount in the same location, it just depends on which way you want to go. For me I'm going the 7" block route because I can't get a block any bigger that a 6" with an offset center pin, plus with that big of a block the bar helps keep the block in its place. Its all a matter of preference.

I have a vibe during take off with my 7" blocks. I tihnk im going to just mess with a little bit of thin shims till I get rid of it. if not ill get a once piece shaft probably
Do you have the bars hooked up yet???? If so shimming will help a little. If you still have the problem, get a two piece with a cv after the carrier bearing and that should fix the problem and will be stronger than a one piece.

·
Ultra Member
652 Posts
Ok one more question, if a guy were to do the ouo bars with the bolt on mounts right now, later on could he switch in the ouo blocks and have it connect to them without having to mod the length of the bars?

·
Truck Toyz
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok one more question, if a guy were to do the ouo bars with the bolt on mounts right now, later on could he switch in the ouo blocks and have it connect to them without having to mod the length of the bars?
Yes, the mounting point is in the same spot.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts