The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DP-Tuner proudly announces that we now have available SCT Custom Tuning for the 7.3l & 6.0l PSD's. Along with Engine Analysis Tuning for the 7.3l, a high speed acquisition system capable of measuring instantaneous pressures in the combustion chamber.

For any questions about our new products and services please contact us through the contact information listed in my signature, PM's or email.

Thank you and we appreciate your continued support.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To the best of my knowledge is has been out for awhile. Not sure exactly how long. A chip will always be our preference for the 7.3. But, the SCT is available.

·
4,318 Posts
I have been looking for a programer for a friend of mine for a while. This will be the ticket. Are they about the same price as the 6.0 sct's?

·
0 Posts
Diane...before I got my chip I had the SCMT 1705 tri-tune. What would be the difference between that and the new SCT?

Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dave,

We have the Xcal2. It has full data logging, live monitoring, allows custom programs to be loaded, the new(not yet released) 1.6 version will allow you the customer to change certain parameters.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts