The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BRAND NEW PRODUCT RELEASE - Adam's Glass Sealant Kit

Adam's All NEW Glass Sealant Kit!

No one likes doing windows, but with our new Glass Sealant kit getting your windshield perfect will be so easy that it might just be your favorite part of cleaning your car!! Our super concentrated Glass Sealant makes all your windows super slick, reducing surface tension, and literally forces water to bead up and roll away. Its so effective that rain will simply blow off your glass at normal driving speeds without the use of your windshield wipers. Used in conjunction with our Glass Cleaner and Glass Towel your windows will stay cleaner for longer and look clearer than ever before. One bottle contains enough of our powerful sealant to treat all the glass on all your cars and you might even have enough left over to do your shower doors!

Kit Includes:

* 4oz Super Concentrated Glass Sealant
* 4oz Fine Mist Glass Cleaner
* Special premium microfiber Glass Towel
* Plush Microfiber Applicator

__________________________________________________ __________________________

Note from Mark: This is no Snake oil offer. The Glass sealant is truely amazing. It was so easy to use and the results are awesome. On my truck, anything over 40 mph and my windshield stays clear. It is an incredible product.

Go to
http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-489-adams-all-new-glass-sealant-kit.aspx

Use your TDG code during checkout to get your Diesel Garage Discount. Thanks for looking.

If you go to the site, check out the demonstration video's at the end of the description. They will show you exactly how easy it is to use and get lasting results...

Throw in this DVD. It will walk you through the entire process for taking care of your ride.

Instructional Detailing DVD

It's free...With any order.

·
2,126 Posts
Just got an E-mail with the spring2010 discount code good for 15% off for the rest of March. I just ordered my sealant kit as I've heard great things about it. I'm driving 500 miles next weekend and its supposed to be raining for the entire time so I'll give my own personal experience with it. From what Adam and the crew have been saying this is a great sealant and much better than Rain-X.

Reactions: Nitelord

·
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UPDATE:

Quote from Adam:

The Glass Sealant doesn't smell good! In fact, it has an extremely strong scent, and when we tried to add fragrance, it wanted to streak. So, this stuff is going to stay clear, and smell bad, but work GREAT!

How long will it last? About 400 miles of rain driving, or, 4-6 months if not driven that much in the rain.

Wipers chattering? Hard rubber wipers chatter on perfectly flat, smooth glass. If you haven't changed your wipers in the past year, it's time to change them. On my Excursion, the wipers were a year old, and the wipers hopped. Changed the wipers, and zero hop. I also noticed, using the Bosch Icon wipers makes all the difference, with or without the Glass Sealant!

More to come..!

·
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If any of you pick up the kit, please send me a PM with your thoughts on the ease of use or not. Plus how it's working for you. I love it, but then I'm kind of bias...

·
2,126 Posts
If any of you pick up the kit, please send me a PM with your thoughts on the ease of use or not. Plus how it's working for you. I love it, but then I'm kind of bias...
I'll have something for you next week.

Reactions: Nitelord
1 - 6 of 6 Posts