The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Git-R-Done
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few days ago I announced that Stealth now had a DIY Parts Kit available to purchase with the DIY Stealth HPOS Kit.

Well as of today Stealth made a change on the DIY HPOS Kit all together combining it with the Parts Kit and now we are offering a FULL Stealth DIY HPOS Kit that comes with EVERY piece you need for the system except for the pumps which you provide just as before.

This new DIY Kit is priced under $1000.00 which meens that if you can get your hands on the second pump for $200.00 or less (usually $100-150 for good used one) you can now be into a complete Stealth HPOS (Big Oil) for under $1200.00 and under $1000.00 if you happen to have an extra pump laying around.:bow:

This is just another way Stealth is trying to make "Big Oil" affordable for the average everyday working man.:Thumbup:

If you have any questions please feel free to PM, email or call me and I will be happy to assist you further.

I do not have the website updated for this new option yet but you can check the Stealth systems out here: http://www.dpppower.com/hpop.html

Thanks,
Darrell
DPP
417-254-1155

·
In the passing lane
1,453 Posts
sweet big oil here I come:smoke

·
2,509 Posts
I'll be talking to ya in a couple of months:Thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts