3,353 Posts

·
is here and there.
10,573 Posts
If there were stack pictures there I would. LOL
check your links bud

·
355 Posts
So one is turned out at a sharper angle than the other...is that the only difference?

AJ

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TowRig said:
So one is turned out at a sharper angle than the other...is that the only difference?

AJ
Yeah, the curved top is a 60* bend, the bullhorn is a 45* bend, with what we call a "stack" cut. The Aussie has a 30* bend with a "miter" cut.

·
Registered
101 Posts
they look great in person:bow:

·
2,334 Posts
those aussies will be awesome for someone wanting the bullhauler look!.. bullhaulers look good on dualies only so this will give the srw guys something that kinda looks like em. if i do a set they will be aussies! and mbrp.... OOPS did i say that aloud? :poke: hehe

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
moose99ps said:
those aussies will be awesome for someone wanting the bullhauler look!.. bullhaulers look good on dualies only so this will give the srw guys something that kinda looks like em. if i do a set they will be aussies! and mbrp.... OOPS did i say that aloud? :poke: hehe
Ok Nick...:nunu: and a :Wedgie: for you.....LOL LOL :poke:

·
Registered
687 Posts
Saw those looking through the Grand Rock Catalogue last night. I'm not a big fan of those bullhaulers, but I do like those.

·
Registered
70 Posts
i have a customer looking for a set of stacks that are 45 at end and a 90 on the bottom Prefer clamp on 90 but need it chrome also and total length from bottom of 90 to top od 45 to be 10ft

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
outlawcrewcab said:
i have a customer looking for a set of stacks that are 45 at end and a 90 on the bottom Prefer clamp on 90 but need it chrome also and total length from bottom of 90 to top od 45 to be 10ft
Are they putting those on a jetplanes now! WOW that is some tall stacks!

·
Registered
390 Posts
crazy cowpoke post them pics you put on the DTD forum,i think these guys would like them i know i did..thanks james

·
473 Posts
Those look great Joshy! Once I am back on my feet I still plan on getting me my stacks!

Hey why weren't we invited to the party? Looks like some hot dog buns and tater salad along with the stacks?

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BIGHILLBILLY said:
Those look great Joshy! Once I am back on my feet I still plan on getting me my stacks!

Hey why weren't we invited to the party? Looks like some hot dog buns and tater salad along with the stacks?
Mike you big goob I did invite ya, but you never returned my phone calls! LOL :poke: :bang.....LOL I'm going up to the dyno shop this weekend again so you're more than welcome to tag along! I'm glad you like the stacks, they really look killer in person.
:Thumbup:

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
i think i still like the mitre cuts the best....but those aussies are a Very close 2nd!:Thumbup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts