The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...My 37x13.5x22 Kumho MTs are just about at the end of their lifespan so will be getting new tires in a few weeks...Kumhos treated me well, wore out perfectly even, road noise wasnt bad, handled good, not the greatest mileage but not really to worried about that...Anyway, I was at the SEMA Show in Vegas last week and saw the new Nitto Trail Grappler....Good looking tire and obviously they were talking very highly about it...Anyone running the Trail Grappler and what do you think about it? They said in 3 weeks the 37x22 will be available so considering waiting if I get good feedback on them....So anyone running them let me know what you think please :)

·
2,183 Posts
haven't really heard of ayone with them. they seem to be trying to copy the look of the toyos to me.

·
Ultra Member
652 Posts
They are made by the same company as toyo...

·
Ford 6.4 it's just cooler
673 Posts
i like the...no one else has it...kinda look

·
116 Posts
As long as they're nothing like the Mud Grapplers. I have had the Terra Grapplers on my truck for about 1000kms and are pretty happy with them but I'm pretty sure they will have a short life seeing how soft they're.

In the big tire market, I would stick with either the Kumhos or the Toyos. I personally think the Kumhos are the best all around tire...

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
If they come in 37's i might be getting them for my next tires. or the KM2's.

·
499 Posts
yea im looking at some different 20 inch ones also in 37s, i have the toyo mts but dont feel like dropping over 500 bucks a tire again!!!1

·
1,606 Posts

·
Flyin' Hawaiian
146 Posts
The 295/65/20 size is about a 320 dollar tire, the rubber compound is not as soft as the mud grappler. So they are saying a pretty decent tread life. They are being designed around 3/4 and 1 ton trucks with TPMS so alot of them will be 80 PSI tires.

·
3 Posts
it seems like a pretty good looking tire I've been pretty happy with the terra grapplers I'm sure the trail grapplers will be just as good of quality...... Once these terras run out I'm getting the kuhmos 38x24 better tire for offroading imo

·
6 Posts

·
New Dude her in da garage
47 Posts
Nittos rock in fact I have a set of Moto Metals 18 inch with a set of nitto terras for sale with a 6 lug pattern fit chevy dodge nissan and toyotas non diesel if any one is interested they came off my old armada and are still very new 70%+ left in tread

·
Flyin' Hawaiian
146 Posts
Nittos rock in fact I have a set of Moto Metals 18 inch with a set of nitto terras for sale with a 6 lug pattern fit chevy dodge nissan and toyotas non diesel if any one is interested they came off my old armada and are still very new 70%+ left in tread
wow that was helpful:kick

·
Flyin' Hawaiian
146 Posts
Mine was helpful if you had read the whole thread:popcorn

·
234 Posts
The 295/65/20 size is about a 320 dollar tire, the rubber compound is not as soft as the mud grappler. So they are saying a pretty decent tread life. They are being designed around 3/4 and 1 ton trucks with TPMS so alot of them will be 80 PSI tires.
80 PSI on a mud tire!!! Wow! I think my toyos stay around 35-40 lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts