The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just bought the truck and I like the look of a level truck with 20's and a 305 tire.
I have been reading about the "level kits" for about $250.00 plus whatever else that comes with it, but I have been talking to people that have simply adjusted what they had at no cost.
My question is: is there a benefit to buying a leveling kit (about $350 all said and done) or just adjust what I have? The truck is mostly a kid delivery vehicle during the week (2 miles to school) taking mom to dinner sometimes, and to motocross races a couple times a month bout 150 miles round trip, not used for commuting at all.

2004.5 2500HD Duramax 4x4 Crew Cab

Thanks

Larry

Oh yeah, new to this sight, I've been reading it for about 2 months and love what I see.

·
dagon dagon!
179 Posts
on the frame towards the front you will see two big burly steel bars going toward the back from the front A-frames to a crossmember and if you tighten? the bolt it will raise the front end and if you loosen? it will lower the front end. just make sure you turn the bolt an equal number of turns for each side or else you will look like a retard when you are going down the road tilted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts