The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
still selling me lifted 94 chevy 6.5 dually but had to buy this 2011 f250. love it so far. way better than the chevy. first day i got it had to trade in the tires for the Toyo Open Country 35x12.50x20

·
9 Posts
Those Toyo's Look Bad ***** compared to the Michelin's! Due to there price though I'm waiting till these Michelin's have alot more tread used up, Then It's Toyo Time! Are you experiencing ANY rubbing issues at full turn?

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No rubbing at all. The Michelin tires were brand new when I got the truck so the tire shop I go to gave me 800 credit for them so I ended up out of pocket 500 for the toyos

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just ordered the bilstein 4600 front shocks for the truck. i like kyb monomax but they dont have them made yet till mid october. cant wait that long. they do have the monomax for the rear so i have those on hand and fixin to install them now.

went with the 4600 over the 5100 cause i do more towing than off road.

·
Aimless Wanderer
929 Posts
what .. as i am not getting it well as if the truck on display is on sale .. if i am not wrong .. i don't know
You should probably further practice your reading and comprehension skills. The prior postings plainly state the truck was recently purchased and is being upgraded by the new owner meeting his personal criteria.

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Correct. I just bought the Ford. Chevy is for sale. Wanted to sale it before I bought my new one but just couldn't wait any longer. Now upgrading the shocks. And already got new tires. Anyone know of other problematics on these trucks? My buddy told me about a pet **** on the fuel system that hangs down that needs to be relocated or make a guard for it as they get knocked off offroading

1 - 7 of 7 Posts