The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got some differeant wheels and tires for the pulling truck the other day, they are used 12x16.5 eagle alloys with 33x12.50 pitbull growlers on them. I wasn't really shure how they were going to look when I picked them up but after getting them on I think I'm gonna like them:hump:D
the truck isn't running right now so this is the best pictures I could get but they really dont do it justice

(next to the old tires)

·
506 Posts
Good looking Ross! You ever thought about narrowing the rearend to offset your tracks while your pulling ?

Reactions: pontiacross

·
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks
yes I have thought about that a little bit (mainly just running differant offset rims to do basicly the same thing) but it isn't legal for my class

·
506 Posts
when are you gonna have that rig ready to pull ?

·
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
some time in may for sure, but hopefuly by mid april. the guys at swamps are playing around with my injectors a little so I told them to take there time I really don't have to have it running till may anyway, I just need a little fine tuneing time before the season hits. dont want to be doing that 2/3rds of the way through the season again this year......

·
506 Posts
I have allready made my mind up , if you dont make it to one of the MMTTPA pulls , Im gonna head north to watch you pull !! :peelout

·
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
chances are I probably will hit a pull or two of thiers but am not sure where they have a couple pretty close to me.

I think I have talked to you before but cant remember exactly where you are at?

·
*^%$#@&am p;am p;am p;am p;am
1,327 Posts
geez thats a cool pick up:happymugs

must be a blast to drive

·
506 Posts
chances are I probably will hit a pull or two of thiers but am not sure where they have a couple pretty close to me.

I think I have talked to you before but cant remember exactly where you are at?
around the Lake of the Ozarks

·
76 Posts
Man those wheels really complete the look for that truck, good luck this season as I am always thrilled to see a powerstroke pulling and especially the OBS style!:rock

·