The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I now drive a Duramax...
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought an 07' 3500 SRW CrewCab Longbed. Anything I should look for or be aware of? Things I should inspect first?

·
Gone Fishin...
3,099 Posts
:welcome to the club. :nopics

The only thing to keep an eye on is the transmission fluid level. Some trucks suffer from the dreaded cooler line leak. Other then that just enjoy it.

·
I now drive a Duramax...
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I knew that was coming, it was dark last night...I'll try to get some pictures today...

·
I now drive a Duramax...
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One issue it has which I'm not really worried about but it is a new to me truck so I would like it fixed. Anybody have a wiring diagram for the drivers power seat? Mine doesn't work...

·
I now drive a Duramax...
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I checked the fuse's that I think go to it. I'm thinking about taking off the cover to the controls and checking power there, just need a diagram. Anybody else have issues before?

·
truckn'
1,720 Posts
Mines flawless so far....:thumbsup

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
Love mine
however i had an issue with the front diff case, im not sure if someone had it apart before i bought mine, or if they didnt tighten it up at the factory but several of the bolts holding the case together were loose and i lost all the fluid in the case, unannounced to me i did some damage to the gears

that and the muffler and cat fell off onto the ground some how.... LOL

·
Pardue the Traveler
4,023 Posts
yeah they fell off after some one took a saw to them LOL :madpoke :haha :roflol: :stupid

·
3,939 Posts
One issue it has which I'm not really worried about but it is a new to me truck so I would like it fixed. Anybody have a wiring diagram for the drivers power seat? Mine doesn't work...
Probably a drivers seat memory module issue. Its located right under the seat bottom.

Does the truck still have warranty left? It could simply be that it needs a software update.

·
32 Posts
Welcome,I to came from Dodge,had a 96,98.5,03,than 06 cummins. Motor was great,trans and front end sucked.I love my 06 LBZ

1 - 12 of 12 Posts