The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im new to the site.and have just purchased my first diesel.a 2003 cc 6.0.im just wondering what is the best choice for my first mod.

·
is here and there.
10,573 Posts
Welcome bisket!
Start reading and start learning. The guys here will no doubt spend your money for you... FAST LOL

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
welcome bisket...
yes read up...and don't be afraid to ask questions cause most here love to tell you their opinion....
jschall

·
Dieselis' Maximus
1,744 Posts
This site is the Best Diesel site i have found. :ban opss i Ment :welcome2:

·
313 Posts
Welcome bisket. There's no doubt I have to agree with Rcannon. The first couple days I was on here I ordered my SCT Xcal2. So if you start to go broke and need to blame someone...Do what I do blame the guys on this site for all the ideas they put in your head that makes you spend the money...LOL

·
415 Posts
These bastids have helped with my truck and draining my wallet. Because of the added torque, I now need to spend more money again... on a new clutch. Basitds, all of you. LOL

·
85 Posts
i havent even bought my new diesel yet...and im already planning my upgrades....

i kinda hate it...hahaha

·
Old Geezer-TDG Mafia #19
4,396 Posts
Welcome biskit, if you wanted to start out easy and ramp up you could look into some of the free or very low cost mods to start with. I would look at the tank harpoon mod, the idle up mod, the core support cut for fresh air mod, grill gutter mod, and some others that are listed in the mod area. Most have really good directions and some have pictures, and all have lots of people that will help and give advice.

Again, welcome

LargeCar:usflag :mafia :usflag

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome biskit. I just joined a few weeks ago and the upgrades I wanted to do have changed about 5 times now. These guy's&gal's are great and full of knowledge:idea: and it is the best site around.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts