The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one used this style of mirror, I found it on eBay. and instead of doing a west coast or Jr. west coast for towing, this looks like a decent mirror or would it look strange with-out the loop or bracing to the top of the door?

Attachments

·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No reply so I ordered them

Well no one had an opinion so I ordered them, and they should be here in about 4 day's I will take some pics once they are installed. They can't look too bad compared to the West Coast style. I don't mind the looks of the West Coast but they seem to be a pain in the rear to install. imho

·
1,224 Posts
What vehicle are you putting them on?

·
4,827 Posts
Who makes those? Seen them on a OBS crew before.

·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What a dumb name for a set of mirrors

Super Sharp Dual-Vision Mirror Head and Arm Assembly Set - Ford Trucks

·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stay away from these mirrors

First of all they are not all that bad, they look decent and they are fairly well made. Nothing close to the factory mirrors. But here is the problem they are not factory replacements, they do not come close to fitting on my F350 doors they stated they would. The bracket is to small (won't span to fit the original holes) Then the holding brackets are at the wrong angle. Now if I drilled new holes then they would fit. I was trying to avoid drilling and filling a bunch of holes. The Mirrors themselves are ok but I could have gotten them cheaper and just mounted them to my original brackets like I had to with these. So stay away from this set of mirrors. Looks like I'm going to get a set of west coast mirrors and will have to do some body work, but for now these will work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts