The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the razr, its been a long wait lol.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
thats pretty neat, when i read the topic i thought you got a new cell phone

·
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol nope had the phone hated it. Im planning on taking it out tomarrow. This is the second one my friend that owns the dealership has gotten. The first one was sold in January, but I drove it a few yards in and out ofmy toy hauler. The owner was going to the same place I was when it came in so I delivered it for him at sand mtn. It went in the sand alot better than the rangers and rhinos. Thats about all I know so far.

·
571 Posts
Cool, can't wait to see it at sand mtn.

·
793 Posts
That would be the only side by side for me, once I seen the Razr I no longer would even look at the rhino, if only I could justify the cost to the wife:deal: .

·
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Took it out today. Its does alot better than I thought it would.
Handles great, its rides smooth and handle bumps well. everyone thinks it has power steering, but it doesn't. 4 wheels good, gets better traction than my sportsman did. I could go alot of places in 2wd where I would of needed 4wd on the sportsman. Plus you can have 2 people a dog and a cooler in the back stocked with your favorite bevarage.

I was not sure about getting it, but I am glad I did.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride. We want to pick up an RZR this year, we'll see how the funds work out. The RZR knocked the Rhino out of the running for us!

·
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks.

I never really liked the looks of the fullsize ranger, the rhino looked better but the ranger has more power and is fast. Hell I really never thought I would get one, didn't like either that much. Then the rzr came, lol. I might not ride the banshee much anymore in the sand. Any one looking for a high hp banshee?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I was thinking about trading in our ranger for one. But I would miss the payload, large bed, and 3 seats. I think I am just going to get some mudlites, winch, and a body kit and call it done.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts