The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the track Friday night and ran Eric's race tune and Brad's race tune. I ran a 13.71 at 95mph with Eric's tune. With Brad's tune I ran a 13.43 at 100mph.

Reactions: Rene G

·
773 Posts
nice times

·
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm going to try to get out there again and let it cool down before running each tune. I ran Eric's tune right when I got there and didn't make another pass. With Brad's tune I ran about 5 back to back passes with the only cool down time being driving back to the staging lane and running again and again. The first was 13.58, 3rd was 13.43, 2nd and 4th were 13.48. 5th it got to hot and it defueled so I let it cool off for a while.

·
cool as december
1,032 Posts
how much time would you say between runs? most of the time when i go i have enough time to reload a tune plus some so its perfectly cool by the time im up.

·
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well when I ran Erics's tune I had just drove 20 miles or so on the highway and had maybe 4-5 mins before I ran it. When I ran Brad's tune it sat long enough to load it before making the next pass. Each pass after there was maybe 2 to 3 mins between runs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts