The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GM is in the process of redesigning the trans lines for the Allison transmissions. At least this is what the service managaer at my local GM dealership has told me and there going to replace mine under warranty since mine have been replace twice under warranty and they started to leak again. I'll post again when there on the shelves to buy.

·
925 Posts
GM is in the process of redesigning the trans lines for the Allison transmissions. At least this is what the service managaer at my local GM dealership has told me and there going to replace mine under warranty since mine have been replace twice under warranty and they started to leak again. I'll post again when there on the shelves to buy.
One of the lines on my pulling truck was leaking at the adapter end when I pulled the transmission last fall. Never gave it much thought and didn't realize it was a common problem.

·
3,939 Posts
Well, thats what they're saying, but so far its not happening. A few guys have decided to make their own instad of dealing with GM's footdragging.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So the new trans lines come in last week and I had them installed.the fitting do look different. Let's see how these hold up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts