The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found an 01 extra cab long bed 5 speed cummins power everything very good shape looks almost new got 150k on it they started out askin 14900 for it then i got them to drop it to 12000 then i got them to drop it to 10000 then the next day when i went down to buy it i only paid 9300 for it one of my freinds told me i should take them a can of vasaline down there to make it a lil easier the next time they get *** raped like that :pointlaugh

·
1,189 Posts
thats a good price... so does that mean it has lots of issues you don't know about?

·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no i no the guy who traded it in he took very good care of it and it has no problems

·
3,514 Posts
wow, you got that price from a dealer? Around here, any 24v on a lot starts at around 19k now, and are usually still in the 20-22 range. Thats a really good price. Congrats man.
Sean

·
409 Posts
sstockton said:
wow, you got that price from a dealer? Around here, any 24v on a lot starts at around 19k now, and are usually still in the 20-22 range. Thats a really good price. Congrats man.
Sean
sell my truck for me... lol

·
3,754 Posts
nice "steal"

·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea no kidding i stole it im a ford guy but was kinda lookin into a dodge but when i found that i jus had to buy it its a 01 standard output 5 speed thats rare to thats another reason why i got it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts