The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Spartan Diesel Tech
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are going to be releasing a new tuning files update. Hopefully Matt will have everything finished up and the files will be available on the website this evening.

The fix list:

-Stock No Regen file checksum repaired (all files)
-P1635 code for 3.55 gears
-250HP EGR-related DTC's
-300HP P0088 High Rail Pressure code repaired
-210Tow and 210TowNEGR index file repaired to show up on TCM files

The addition list:

-300HP, 310HP, 350HP are all Level 1 tunes
-Late lock files

Tune file downloads are broken into separate folders. Each folder will include both early lock-up files and late lock-up files. The folders will be labeled as:

Standard
EGR Delete
Standard TCM
EGR Delete TCM

Thanks to everyone for being patient with us over the last few months while we have been testing for this update. We hope that you will be pleased with what we have to offer. If you run into any problems, let us know. I will post up as soon as the update is available on the site.

Thanks,

[email protected]

·
50 Posts
I have not yet updated the previous update, do I have to do that first or does this update include everything. Purchased my system in febuary this year.

·
Spartan Diesel Tech
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As ususal Spartan only fixes some of the problems...Why not fix them all before a release..
Care to elaborate a little?

You just joined this forum and both of your post are bashing Spartan Diesel Technologies. Kind of odd, don't you think?

·
Spartan Diesel Tech
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have complained enough on your forums about all my tranny issues and EGR issues your tunes caused and you wont help there why here?
I don't know who you are. I don't know what issues you are having. We could have fixed your issues with updates. We have had two major tuning files updates this year. This is why elaboration is key. Give me some information. Hell, even email me with everything you have an issue with. I'll go over it with you. Just don't hurt your own credibility by creating a username and going on the forums bashing a company with nothing to back it up.

We have corrected all known transmission issues and we have corrected all known EGR issues.

·
102 Posts
Nowayman I have a spartan set up in my truck since it has 3200 miles on it! It now has over 75k and have never had an issue with my truck other than a bad radiator ! And that had nothing to do with the programmer. Spartan by far is the best there is in my opinion superb running and very knowledgeable help from the staff. I've spoke with Jeff and Mick quite few times when I've had questions and concerns and have always gotten a straight answer with no BS! You won't be disappointed

·
50 Posts
FX4F350 , I have a job1 and have only run up to the 250, 210 is usually my daily driver, have you run any of the higher tunes ???

·
102 Posts
I have tried the 310 and also the 350 and they are very aggressive for everyday driving I like the 275 its just right I've also realized that driving normal I get better mileage out of a tank but it has more than enough power when the occasional kid around town rolls up next to you in his stock Mustang with exhaust lol

·
50 Posts
Guess i should try, the biggest i have ran so far is the 250, for some reason i worry a little about the bigger tunes, i can't keep my foot out of it at times and don't want to blow the heads, just a worry of mine. Agree with you the best mpg i have seen is with the 250 tune.I usually run the 210 tune as my daily. Right now things kind of suck, put it back to stock last week to run it around for awhile. My extended warrenty runs out in May and I want one last check. MPG dropped, and boy do I miss the extra horsepower.........

·
2008 F350 Murdered out
244 Posts
I have all the tunes downloded an extracted now what folder do i place them in on the sd card.. Whats the list of folders i need for the dashdaq to recognize it. Ive tried transfer folder but nothing shows up. Help please:help

1 - 16 of 16 Posts