The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
1,921 Posts
Is it just me or does it not sound like it's running all that smooth? What cam did you end up getting? Why did you shut down early on teh 2nd run? It didn't look like the flagger had put up the red flag yet.

·
Registered
790 Posts
certainly looks like you have plenty of fuel. Im with geoff, sounds like its not running right :shrug:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gtspowerstroke said:
Is it just me or does it not sound like it's running all that smooth? What cam did you end up getting? Why did you shut down early on teh 2nd run? It didn't look like the flagger had put up the red flag yet.
Its sounds like its running great to me :shrug: . The Cam is custom ground and we are using wipe out roller rockers, pushrods, and solid lifters. Ben did not shut it down early, It shut itself down when it got under the turbo at the end. That is why we are putting the Intercooler back in. The reason that it sounds different is the cam, programming, and the fact that it is coming out of the stack in the hood. Trust me it is not running bad at all. Oh and yes Luke we have no lack of fuel at 4200 RPM either. :bounce:

·
Registered
624 Posts
thats cool i like to see fords pulling that good.

·
3,754 Posts
NIce

·
TDG Mafia Member #56
2,050 Posts
Keep up the good work, truck looks awesome and will run great I am sure as soon as you guys get everything all figuired out!

·
Registered
27 Posts
At first it almost sounds like a big block gasser in the background winding her up with open headers!
It looks like you are getting a lot of velocity out of the stack that cam may be working well and I like the sound seems like a little tuning/turbo setup should make her really sing.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bbunting said:
wow

Where are you pulling that thing at next?

Can you bring it to Scheids?
Yes Brian, It will be at scheid on Friday for the PPL Pull Friday night. We will be there all day if you want to come check the truck out. We will be leaving saturday morning to head back to Lancaster, Ohio for our hometown Pull on saturday evening. I will post more videos as they become available.:smoke

·
Registered
713 Posts
damn me and bb cant run ppl they have a wheel base rule

·
TDG Mafia #86
270 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Congrats Udp On A Very Successful Past Few Weeks! Keep Up The Good Work!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts