The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My next door neighbor has a new yellow 05 viper truck v10. I already raced him in my crewcab truck which I took him off the line real bad and he caught me and blew by me around 95 to 100 mph. Well yesterday he see's me in the yard and we started talking. He told me he wanted to race my wife's cobra. :roflmao: I was thinking to my self, is he crazy LOL I would kill him. So I said ok and we met down the road. It is a 4 lane road. He said he didn't want to race me at a dead stop. So I said ok. We went 0n a 20 mph roll and we were off. It didn't look good. :shrug: He was pulling me about a truck and a half.I caught him about 120 in 4 gear and started to pull,but not much then we had to stop because of light up ahead.From were we took off to light is a easy mile. We turn around again and this time we were are the light going back were we left the first time.On a roll again, the truck pulls me again.I said to my self what the hell is wrong here.My wife's car run's 1/4 11.89 on dragradials but I had street tires which it did spin alittle. We pull to the side and he had a grin on his face and he said what do you think,I said your truck pulls hard *** hell. :bow: I hate to loose. Then he said look at this. He said he was only useing 100 shot of nos. :umno: I think he was using alittle more than that.Now my neighbor is up 1 on me. :(

·
Registered
183 Posts
slowford said:
My next door neighbor has a new yellow 05 viper truck v10. I already raced him in my crewcab truck which I took him off the line real bad and he caught me and blew by me around 95 to 100 mph. Well yesterday he see's me in the yard and we started talking. He told me he wanted to race my wife's cobra. :roflmao: I was thinking to my self, is he crazy LOL I would kill him. So I said ok and we met down the road. It is a 4 lane road. He said he didn't want to race me at a dead stop. So I said ok. We went 0n a 20 mph roll and we were off. It didn't look good. :shrug: He was pulling me about a truck and a half.I caught him about 120 in 4 gear and started to pull,but not much then we had to stop because of light up ahead.From were we took off to light is a easy mile. We turn around again and this time we were are the light going back were we left the first time.On a roll again, the truck pulls me again.I said to my self what the hell is wrong here.My wife's car run's 1/4 11.89 on dragradials but I had street tires which it did spin alittle. We pull to the side and he had a grin on his face and he said what do you think,I said your truck pulls hard *** hell. :bow: I hate to loose. Then he said look at this. He said he was only useing 100 shot of nos. :umno: I think he was using alittle more than that.Now my neighbor is up 1 on me. :(
Put the spray on the truck and ask him to run it again...

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Getting bfg dragradials put back on my wife's car and need a new clutch also. :)

·
1,055 Posts
It's all good, what did that truck cost 50k + 500 for nos. Its sad that he had to get a race truck with 500 hp + his "100 shot" to keep up with a daily driver, I would say you are wayyyyy ahead :Thumbup: . See ya :popcorn:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts