The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
TDG MAFIA
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O how I hate it. I'm down in Corpus Christi Tx. BTW is a dump working nights again. I love the money but hate being away from the family. So how has everyones year started out for them? Me so far so good. I have money coming in and the family is in good health.

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
I havnt seen you playing BO lately I was wondering what was up, well its good that your making money unlike some of us, i hated working late shift/night shift, it just beats the heck out of ya

This year isnt looking the greatest for me, im running out of cash and the boss hasnt found much for work yet....:swear

·
gone fishin!
2,833 Posts
you can come this way Aaron!!!!! ive got more work than i can handle! im booked with CF industries for the next 4 months then i start a job for Mosaic and FL crushed stone that will take almost a year to complete!!!!!!!!!! come on with it!

·
TDG MAFIA
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I havnt seen you playing BO lately I was wondering what was up, well its good that your making money unlike some of us, i hated working late shift/night shift, it just beats the heck out of ya

This year isnt looking the greatest for me, im running out of cash and the boss hasnt found much for work yet....:swear
I know the feeling the last 2 years have been tough for me. I hope things look better for ya here in the near future. The hotel Im staying in has no way for me to hook up my PS3 and its driving me crazy... Missing my daily dose of shooting people in the face lol

What kind of work?
I work in the petrochemical industry.:bdh

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
you can come this way Aaron!!!!! ive got more work than i can handle! im booked with CF industries for the next 4 months then i start a job for Mosaic and FL crushed stone that will take almost a year to complete!!!!!!!!!! come on with it!
I wish i could Mikey, FL is just too far, and all the hassle of geting a work visa....

·
gone fishin!
2,833 Posts
if you find a way i will pay for your board and MSHA certification. i have 2 guys working for me at $55 hr plus meals and travel.

i work 6 1/2 days a week from 3:00am till 7:00pm. you do the math!!! LOL

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
Your nuts Mike, Nuts!!

·
gone fishin!
2,833 Posts
gotta makea da money!!!!!!!! when its time to retire.....there aint gona be much left of the old body..............

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
gotta makea da money!!!!!!!! when its time to retire.....there aint gona be much left of the old body..............
aint that the truth:bash

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
if you find a way i will pay for your board and MSHA certification. i have 2 guys working for me at $55 hr plus meals and travel.

i work 6 1/2 days a week from 3:00am till 7:00pm. you do the math!!! LOL
over $5k a week before taxes?! damn i wish i was closer.

Garrett

·
TDG MAFIA
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I hear ya. My job sticks you out in the weather all night long rough work but the money is good.

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts