The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi couple weeks ago i ordered 2 zex nitrous 82028, 1 that i installed on my 6.4 an d the other one for my friend's Dodge cummin s, finally he'd decide not to installed so i'm selling is kit for him 400$ free shipping anywhere in canada or usa. let me know if you are interested. it's new, never installed. Work very well in my 6.4 with .88 jet. :eek:) Thank

·
cool as december
1,032 Posts
Hi couple weeks ago i ordered 2 zex nitrous 82028, 1 that i installed on my 6.4 an d the other one for my friend's Dodge cummin s, finally he'd decide not to installed so i'm selling is kit for him 400$ free shipping anywhere in canada or usa. let me know if you are interested. it's new, never installed. Work very well in my 6.4 with .88 jet. :eek:) Thank
Thats a good price, i wish i had something i could trade you for it im flat broke right now...

·
Ultra Member
652 Posts
I'd trade you a snow stage 2 kit for it. Haha

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts
pm sent.

·
Ultra Member
652 Posts
Dang you forcefed, I'm trying to cut a deal. Haha. How much did it cost you to get the head studs, and how much for the install, if you don't mind me asking.

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts
Dang you forcefed, I'm trying to cut a deal. Haha. How much did it cost you to get the head studs, and how much for the install, if you don't mind me asking.
Sorry. Matt. At that price in Canadian fund and shipping I couldnt pass it up.
The studs were about 1200 canadian shipped to my door. The install was done under warrenty. Had a weak HG. Dealership agreed to put them in for me.

·
Ultra Member
652 Posts
Hey I'm just messing, its cool. I'd rather have the dual stage, and I think I should wait til I get head studs and a egr delete til I mess with too much more power.

·
Ultra Member
652 Posts
I forgot you have Canadian prices, haha. Elite needs to update their site, I wish they had an installed price listed.

·
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok i'm selling my nitrous kit , was installed on my 6.4, comes with wiring etc... in original package. PM if interested. by the way i'm looking at snow stage 3 kit for a 6.4.

Thank! M.B.

·
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
asking 350 shipped because it is used but it is like new.

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts
what gives. Why you selling it?

·
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1) i have to drive 1 hour to fill my nitrous,2 minutes for empty :eek:(
2) It always been a dream to run nitrous on my truck, now that i try it, i wan to try something else.
3) i'm looking at a snow water methanol that i could use while pulling etc...
4) it is installed on my truck, so if i dont sell it ,it will stay there.

·
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
350 shipped to your door:)

·
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nitrous kit still for sale, i need to sell, make me an offer, good deal.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts