The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has tried them? there like the toyo M55's. I just got a set and they are quiter then the m55 witch was why i never ran them on my truck. Hopefully they stand up to the gravel. so far i havent had a set live more then 20,000 km

·
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will get some when i get home. Just got them on the back right now to see how there going to stand up.:happymugs

Reactions: GUTTS

·
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks thats what i hoped to hear.

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
I saw those in the Kal flier as well... i was considering a set, but Nitto doesnt even list them on their website, I have a set of M-55's on the rear of my truck but they've centered out after 15000kms :damnit could be my driving style? keep us updated because im gona need a set of rears in the next 4-6months.. LOL

·
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dirty mech I found them at kal tire.

Britewhiteram Thats why i didnt run the M55 they have no traction once the middles were flat. These wont do that as there seperate lug all the way down. Just about got 1,000 Km on them so far. Find that they clean really well and seem to chew fairly well threw the mud.

Gutts Got the pics.

Attachments

Reactions: BriteWhiteRam

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
Keep us updated on how well they perform, I need a tire that can take serious abuse but actually be useful in mud and snow as well, the M55 doesnt chunk off on gravel roads but cant take the torque of the diesel(and my right foot)

The only tires that took the abuse of me beating the crap out of them were BFG rough terrains, but they were like plastic in the winter, pretty much useless, but wore like iron in the summer

·
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will do wont take long to see how they will start to wear i put on about 5,000 km a month.

The BFG rough triains only lasted me 15,000 km gravel chewed them out so bad they were useless in the mud. This truck maby sees 4,000 km of highway a year.

Reactions: BriteWhiteRam

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts

·
sirkdev
62 Posts
In my experience goodyear means good for nothing belts, tires they all suck.

Toyo/Nitto rules.

I have a work truck with 55000 km on a set of m55's I should replace them about 65000km or so. All off road, like ****** head gravel road style, not to be racist but this country is hard on tires.

I wish they made them in 35's for my go to town truck.

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
In my experience goodyear means good for nothing belts, tires they all suck.

Toyo/Nitto rules.

I have a work truck with 55000 km on a set of m55's I should replace them about 65000km or so. All off road, like ****** head gravel road style, not to be racist but this country is hard on tires.

I wish they made them in 35's for my go to town truck.
WOW 55000km's! ive never had a set of tires last that long on any vehicle ive owned..... i will be lucky if i get 20000kms out of this rear set of m-55's:swear

·
Flyin' Hawaiian
146 Posts
Do you know if they are a poly or steel sidewall? Where can anyone find the sizes on these?

·
Flyin' Hawaiian
146 Posts

·
Flyin' Hawaiian
146 Posts

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
looks like a similar construction to the M55, as for sizes i guess you will have to call KAL to see if they can tell you

·
sirkdev
62 Posts
WOW 55000km's! ive never had a set of tires last that long on any vehicle ive owned..... i will be lucky if i get 20000kms out of this rear set of m-55's:swear
A lot it I suspect is due to the massive horsepower of the 5.4L in my work truck, also when on winter roads they barely wear at all all winter. Then spring comes.

·
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
A lot it I suspect is due to the massive horsepower of the 5.4L in my work truck, also when on winter roads they barely wear at all all winter. Then spring comes.

Yup spring chews the crap out of tires

·
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well got 4,000 km on them and there starting to show some wear already. they do have have good traction for an all terain tire.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts