The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just passing this along

Ok guys Siskiyou Muffler & Diesel performance and Jefferson State diesel, is goin to have a diesel day Saturday June 6th in Redding, CA, Dynos will be at Jefferson State Diesel then we will all head out to the drags for the street legal drag races, we would like to see as many trucks as possible, Depending on the turnout, there will be some prizes given for Top dyno numbers, plans are still kind of being made on different dyno classes, (were thinkin just single turbo, and twin turbo) There will also be a BBQ at Jefferson State Diesel during the dynos, If you need any more info the shop numbers are listed below, and the times of the events, the dyno is $75 a run
Dyno will run from 9 A.M. till done
Drag test and tunes Start @ 6 P.M.

For more info Call
Siskiyou Muffler & Diesel performance
(ask for matt) 530-926-3706
or
Jefferson State Diesel
530-221-6161
Call to Pre register for the dyno today!!

http://jeffersonstatediesel.com/

·
2,106 Posts
Just passing this along

Ok guys Siskiyou Muffler & Diesel performance and Jefferson State diesel, is goin to have a diesel day Saturday June 6th in Redding, CA, Dynos will be at Jefferson State Diesel then we will all head out to the drags for the street legal drag races, we would like to see as many trucks as possible, Depending on the turnout, there will be some prizes given for Top dyno numbers, plans are still kind of being made on different dyno classes, (were thinkin just single turbo, and twin turbo) There will also be a BBQ at Jefferson State Diesel during the dynos, If you need any more info the shop numbers are listed below, and the times of the events, the dyno is $75 a run
Dyno will run from 9 A.M. till done
Drag test and tunes Start @ 6 P.M.

For more info Call
Siskiyou Muffler & Diesel performance
(ask for matt) 530-926-3706
or
Jefferson State Diesel
530-221-6161
Call to Pre register for the dyno today!!

http://jeffersonstatediesel.com/
You beat me to it... Way to just copy-paste Jeremy's CompD post :poke

From all I've heard, there is supposed to be a pretty good turnout, will be great. I've already got one or two other that have never come talked into it.

On Edit... on second lookI guess you didn't copy-paste. Looked like it at first :poke

·
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Matt emailed this to me and I posted it up. Should be a copy and paste from him whatever sites he posted this on.

·
2,106 Posts
There will not be a J&H event this year or probably ever again, they cancelled it a long time ago. Jefferson State Diesel will be putting on an event September 19th IIRC. This Dyno/Drag day is not an event like that. This is a Dyno day and BBQ at Jefferson State Diesel's shop and then we will all go to the drags afterward.

·
2,106 Posts
lookin like it is going to be a pretty good turn out, everyone that can possibly manage should come up... At least to hang out if you can't afford a Dyno run.

·
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
2,106 Posts
I will refrain from commenting on this one. As those around here know why
Already been answered well enough anyway Mike... See below....

There will not be a J&H event this year or probably ever again, they cancelled it a long time ago. Jefferson State Diesel will be putting on an event September 19th IIRC. This Dyno/Drag day is not an event like that. This is a Dyno day and BBQ at Jefferson State Diesel's shop and then we will all go to the drags afterward.

·
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Already been answered well enough anyway Mike... See below....
he was meaning the shop I believe. Like nobody around these parts talking about them.

·
2,106 Posts
could be... Well, J&H is still "around":shrugs:shrugs:shrugs:shrugs anyway..............

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
sister lives in redding might be a good excuse to go visit the family while I am down there.

·
2,106 Posts
It would be a VERY good excuse! Would be great to meet some TDG'ers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts