The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how many guys would wanna get together and do some racing or bbqin??

·
29 Posts
i would be down, what are you thinking?

·
Gone Fishin...
3,099 Posts
I'm in. When & where?

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im thinking englishtown race way park. i gotta make a few phone calls though. try to get some vendors there. just something for a weekend or something. ok so 4 of use. LOL this is going to be fun. let me get more info on what we can do

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts
I may be up for that, depending on when and where.

·
177 Posts
theres also island dragway in great meadows. its a hole in teh wall track but nice enough to do what your lookin for. and if i'm lucky enough to get the house and property i'm lookin at I might be able to host something there in the future

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts
Island is a good spot to have something. They are pretty lax about what you do there, so as long as we kept it under control we should be fine. Just a suggestion...

·
177 Posts
also theres a little ice cream type place in stewartsville that has a truck night every tuesday I just took a cruise over there tonight and saw a couple guys. I got there late but it looks like a nice place to hang out. i'm gonna try to get there earlier next week

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL dirty jersey LOL well e-town said they need a year in advance to plan something. sounds to fishy to me. i dont think they like having trucks there for some reason. i dont know where island is. so ill hand this over to someone else if they want. ill try to help out though,

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i know xtreme diesel is having there event in august. last year only 11 trucks showed up. so ill call them up and see if we can do an event the same day as theres

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
well i know xtreme diesel is having there event in august. last year only 11 trucks showed up. so ill call them up and see if we can do an event the same day as theres
where is that at?

ya july 18th is NADM up here by me...

if u guys want we can all get together at my place and roll in as a convo... then maybe after the day is over come back here and have a bon fire and kegger....

·
177 Posts
for those interested i'm gonna try to attend the truck night in stewartsville... if the weather cooperates

address: home plate dairy
2664 Rt 57
stewartsville, NJ 08886

dont know how the food is didnt get to eat last week but the crowd seemed like good people.

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
where is that at?

ya july 18th is NADM up here by me...

if u guys want we can all get together at my place and roll in as a convo... then maybe after the day is over come back here and have a bon fire and kegger....
thats in e-town.

im going to try to make it up to nadm's event

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well if i roll up there. there's going to be alot of trucks behind or in front of me LOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts