The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have Posted On Here A Couple Of Times And No Answers Or Help From Them!!!
I Have Also E-mailed T/s Performance Directly, And No Luck !!!

Here Goes Again !! About 3 Months Ago, I Bought A T/s 6 Position Chip From A Dealer On Thedieselstop.com By The Name Of Dewayne Mcmullin.
This Is For My 2003 7.3 Automatic 4x4.
My Truck Has 4 Inch Turbo Back Exh.w/hogg Performance Muffler,afe Stage 2 Intake And Ats Trans & Torque Conv & Controller.
Ever Since I Installed The Chip, The Check Engine Light Is On And It Has Nothing To Do With Cleaning The Contacts..
Alot Of Black Smoke On 75hp Setting, Way Too Much On The 100hp & 140hpsettings And On The 100 & 140hp Settings The 3/4 Shift Is So Hard, It Feels Like It Is Going To Rip The Rearend Out From Under The Truck.
Can Anyone Help Me Out ? T/s Is Not Even Getting Back To Me !!!!

·
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
STROKERBO said:
I Have Posted On Here A Couple Of Times And No Answers Or Help From Them!!!
I Have Also E-mailed T/s Performance Directly, And No Luck !!!

Here Goes Again !! About 3 Months Ago, I Bought A T/s 6 Position Chip From A Dealer On Thedieselstop.com By The Name Of Dewayne Mcmullin.
This Is For My 2003 7.3 Automatic 4x4.
My Truck Has 4 Inch Turbo Back Exh.w/hogg Performance Muffler,afe Stage 2 Intake And Ats Trans & Torque Conv & Controller.
Ever Since I Installed The Chip, The Check Engine Light Is On And It Has Nothing To Do With Cleaning The Contacts..
Alot Of Black Smoke On 75hp Setting, Way Too Much On The 100hp & 140hpsettings And On The 100 & 140hp Settings The 3/4 Shift Is So Hard, It Feels Like It Is Going To Rip The Rearend Out From Under The Truck.
Can Anyone Help Me Out ? T/s Is Not Even Getting Back To Me !!!!
OH, BY THE WAY MY E-MAIL IS [email protected] AND # IS 619-442-1330

·
377 Posts
Hey, good luck on that one, My old truck was a 2003 7.3 and I tried 3 chips from TS all had diffrent problems and they kept saying i did not clean the damn comtacts. I got my money back and got one from another tuner. My code was QLJ5 Aparently they could not write any good tunes for that computer.

·
Fireman
52 Posts
I'd sell it and give Jody and Diane a call for one of thier chips. You can't beat thier customer service either. Believe me, his programs are ALOT better than some of the other ones out there! And, he will tune it exactly the way you want it too.
Michael

·
6,337 Posts
Call and ask for Shelia, they should be able to do something for you about it... Otherwise, might PM me and I can help you find a good tuner!!!

·
Supporting Vendor
484 Posts
We are an authorized TS dealer. Pm or give me a call I would be happy to help you out.

Dave

·
Registered
6 Posts
is the light coming on and going off or staying on all the time if it comes on and goes off within a few minutes its overboosting get a boost relief valve from dieselsite.com

·
6,337 Posts
7.3johnnyB said:
is the light coming on and going off or staying on all the time if it comes on and goes off within a few minutes its overboosting get a boost relief valve from dieselsite.com
A year old thread??? LOL

·
382 Posts
if it doesnt work out for you get ahold of tubbz down in the slaps area in the club section he can get you one from tony wildman.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts