The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the other night I got on the freeway and was following a 06 or 07 LBZ with a 4" exhaust. We were both just cruising and I slowly started to pass him trying not to act so suspicious(sorry bad speller). When I get even with him I floor it to see if he wants to play. After I let off, he floors it and smoke bellows out his exhaust. ITS ON!!!! We get even and both punch it. I didnt blow his doors off, but I was definitly pulling on him till we had to slow down for traffic. I dont know what all he had done, but his truck did smoke alot more than mine. Mine barely smokes. Gave each other thumbs up and went our seperate ways! Gotta love the respect diesel guys have for each other!!:smoke
 

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
Joined
·
5,655 Posts
DmaxRig said:
So the other night I got on the freeway and was following a 06 or 07 LBZ with a 4" exhaust. We were both just cruising and I slowly started to pass him trying not to act so suspicious(sorry bad speller). When I get even with him I floor it to see if he wants to play. After I let off, he floors it and smoke bellows out his exhaust. ITS ON!!!! We get even and both punch it. I didnt blow his doors off, but I was definitly pulling on him till we had to slow down for traffic. I dont know what all he had done, but his truck did smoke alot more than mine. Mine barely smokes. Gave each other thumbs up and went our seperate ways! Gotta love the respect diesel guys have for each other!!:smoke

....sometimes...i hadda dodge comin up from behind me just bellowing smoke out forever! so i blow a little cloud out and wait....then he stops blowing and i slow waaay down for him to catch up, never would. came up to a light and he stopped before he was even with my window and would never look over...i ended up having to turn then and tooted my horn and still, no look, no wave, nothin!

but anyways, nice kill man! its nice yall go to just run from a roll and hit it same time, round here they always try to fly up beside me and pass me without slowing down, so i have to time it right to floor it and start pulling before they are all the way past! LOL and some cars ive raced with sticks cheat and have it down a gear so their rpms are way up and soon as i get on it they floor it and i still sit there for a few seconds waiting for the turbo to light and play catch up! :smoke
 

·
Repository of Diesel Info
Joined
·
469 Posts
6L strokin said:
....sometimes...i hadda dodge comin up from behind me just bellowing smoke out forever! so i blow a little cloud out and wait....then he stops blowing and i slow waaay down for him to catch up, never would. came up to a light and he stopped before he was even with my window and would never look over...i ended up having to turn then and tooted my horn and still, no look, no wave, nothin!
Thats because he didn't really see you and was in a hurry. he saw you tho. LOL
 

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
Joined
·
5,655 Posts
haloman said:
Thats because he didn't really see you and was in a hurry. he saw you tho. LOL

do what?? so i am running like 65 look in my mirror and see nothin but huge smoke clouds coming from this guys tailpipe, then i blow out a cloud, he stops blowing smoke, so i slow down to about 30 mph, still wont catch up to me, then blow my horn right beside em at a stoplight and never would look over at me...:sofa and was in a hurry? that makes NO sense...

you join TDG just to try to knock my threads or somethin dan?:RTFM:
 

·
Repository of Diesel Info
Joined
·
469 Posts
6L strokin said:
do what?? so i am running like 65 look in my mirror and see nothin but huge smoke clouds coming from this guys tailpipe, then i blow out a cloud, he stops blowing smoke, so i slow down to about 30 mph, still wont catch up to me, then blow my horn right beside em at a stoplight and never would look over at me...:sofa and was in a hurry? that makes NO sense...

you join TDG just to try to knock my threads or somethin dan?:RTFM:

Its what he said, he didn't mean to not recognize you. :bounce:
i have to do something to keep me entertained. LOL J/K with ya bud.
 

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
Joined
·
5,655 Posts
well you know i talked to you earlier that day dying to race somebody and i was VERY dissapointed! what are you doing tonight btw? a lot of us are goin out to eat at hooters if your interested
 

·
Repository of Diesel Info
Joined
·
469 Posts
Brandon called and told me about it. I am still trying to fight a cold so I am not going to be able to make this one, maybe another week. :HappyMugs
 

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
Joined
·
5,655 Posts
girlieman! stick it out and eat some chicken wings! haha. think we are havin a big crowd this week! usually just me and brandon, but i think this week it "should" be bout 6 or 8 or so
 

·
Repository of Diesel Info
Joined
·
469 Posts
6L strokin said:
girlieman! stick it out and eat some chicken wings! haha. think we are havin a big crowd this week! usually just me and brandon, but i think this week it "should" be bout 6 or 8 or so

Ill make it to the next one. Leave it to me to miss out on the fun. :damnit
 

·
CRAZY CANUCK
Joined
·
4,320 Posts
Good kill, inch or mile a kill is a kill! Keep em' commin!
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top