The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya i was wondering that too, doesn't say anything about tuning or performance parts or anything

·
The Guy Mom Warned About
2,568 Posts
I didn't even see any stickers to give it that kind of HP LOL

·
88 Posts
Going to South America. I bet I could guess the industry the buyer is in.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Interesting... I was just wondering what "line of work" the buyer that backed out could be in. Im gonna jump out on a limb and say it was prolly not legit. I would also have to wonder why the guy chose to put a pic of a toasted F350 in his sale link hopefully thats not the one the buyer receives

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
im doubting its got 600hp, but at least if they run over an IED they'll have a quick way of deleting the dpf/doc lol

·
116 Posts
I would also have to wonder why the guy chose to put a pic of a toasted F350 in his sale link hopefully thats not the one the buyer receives
That pic is one of their trucks that got hit in Iraq. Everyone survived the attack, and they said if that truck had IED engine protection it would of been able to drive away...:thumbsup

·
190 Posts
Read some on the company sounds real shady to me. Way to many questions need to be answered before I would even consider that truck and its capabilities.

·
Administrator
12,738 Posts
I would not assume that the person that bought it was in a shady line of work.

I have a friend in Honduras, he is 100% above board, but because of their status in society they only travel in armored vehicles with guards.

Lindsay's Uncle works for the Peruvian government, formerly U.S. State Department fighting the drug war, they do the same.

·
190 Posts
I would not assume that the person that bought it was in a shady line of work.

I have a friend in Honduras, he is 100% above board, but because of their status in society they only travel in armored vehicles with guards.

Lindsay's Uncle works for the Peruvian government, formerly U.S. State Department fighting the drug war, they do the same.
Not questioning the people that would use it just the company selling it. Agree that in countries a truck with those abilities would be needed without question. I just think the company making the product seems shady from their website. Same person on different pages with different names and titles appears dishonest unless you want to truly conceal your identity and then I guess this is the reason.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts