The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
git-r-done
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I dont want to make any offences to anyone but I will be sending my chip back in to Jody for reburning for my turbo and I am wondering if there is any way that he can make one of the tunes on the chip the same as what my old hypertech programmer is?
I just really like the tune for driving and it is what I use when I take the chip out for reburning.
I hope that nobody is offended by this request.:thumbsup

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Ok, I dont want to make any offences to anyone but I will be sending my chip back in to Jody for reburning for my turbo and I am wondering if there is any way that he can make one of the tunes on the chip the same as what my old hypertech programmer is?
I just really like the tune for driving and it is what I use when I take the chip out for reburning.
I hope that nobody is offended by this request.:thumbsup
I am sorry, he won't do that.

Not offended at all. :D

·
The one and only
410 Posts
Why don't you talk about it make one of your settings the way you like. Isnt that what custom programing is all about?

·
git-r-done
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, it was worth a shot. I just like the way that it runs in comparison to the fuel economy that I get. It will leave just a haze of smoke.
When I send my chip back in i'd like to keep the same tunes that I have but start from the ground up in terms of the last changes that I had made.

·
The one and only
410 Posts
Then again if you have given Jody a chance and he can't make a tune that fits you there are many other good tuners out there to try.

Not knocking Jody and his Tuning. But I'm just saying that there are different tuners out there for a reason. Some are better then others in some applications.

·
git-r-done
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have no complaints with DP and have confidence in Jody and Diane. They are really nice people to deal with.

·
272 Posts
I have no complaints with DP and have confidence in Jody and Diane. They are really nice people to deal with.

Being nice people to deal with has nothing to do with one's truck getting better mileage compare with another tune too.:madpoke

·
git-r-done
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why in the world do people feel the need to try to create arguments?:( I don't have one.

·
459 Posts
He is happy with his tuner.TSG, just go with your instaincts and let Jody do his thing with your chip. Im sure he will do his best to get u the best tunes possible, and tunes u like. Just let him know what u want.

·
18 Posts
just tell them what you want the truck to do. Its obvious by the posts above they are more than willing to work with you :thumbsup
I have had some good experiences with Jody and Diane myself. I had a shifting problem and I called and asked him bout getting a reburn to get it to shift lower in the economy setting so I shiped it back out to him and had it back in a week. When I had put it back into the truck it was awsome on the shifting then had had smoother shifts and shifting to my need to get better fuel milage and being able to keep the TC locked to a lower point when coming to a stop light and what not.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts