The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Event: ODRA / NADM "Texas Diesel Round Up"

Location: at the all new IHRA track in Crandall, TX. called the "Dallas Raceway" (www.dallasraceway.com)

When: on Sat. Oct 10th 2009.

There will be Racing and Sled Pull!!!

More details to follow...:usflag

·
Training Wheels King
1,301 Posts
I'm goin to try to have the new truck ready and sled pull for the first time!

Hook us up with more details!

·
truckn'
1,720 Posts
i wanna go:D

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Hummmm never been whats the turn out like?

·
Diesel Addict
252 Posts
Where exactly is this event??

·
Training Wheels King
1,301 Posts
I had it on the map once..it's on the north east side of Dallas I believe. Roughly 20 to 25 mins outside, I think...

·
KEE KEE WHOO!
1,453 Posts
another road trip im guessinng =0 and then go to SOUTHERN JUNCTION afterwards hahaha

weaver may have the location area on his NAVI.

·
Diesel Addict
252 Posts
Just trying to figure out about how far it is from central Louisiana.

·
Auto's are for pansies
2,117 Posts
Dallas Raceway is about an hour from my house. It's South East of Dallas in Crandall. Good looking track from the highway. Lots of parking lot room. :thumbsup

·
truckn'
1,720 Posts
are prices for tickets posted somewhere and im missing them?

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
are prices for tickets posted somewhere and im missing them?
Answer from Ron with NADM:

Its $10 to get in the gate.

Additional information:

You have to be NADM member to compete in all classes (larger purses) except ET*.

Its $50 to join NADM and will include one class in drag or sled - addl classes $30 to compete.

*ET will be fun runs for $25 with no purses. *If you want to compete in a ET Class with a purse you have to be a member.

*Sled pulling - same membership applies but "fun pull" in workstock goes last in order.

We look forward to seeing everyone soon!!!
:usflag

·
361 Posts
so can we pre register or something. i just dont want to drive 5 hours and not be let in the gate becauce its full.

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so can we pre register or something. i just dont want to drive 5 hours and not be let in the gate becauce its full.
No way to pre register that I know of...the facility has seating for 5,000 to 10,000 and probably has the capacity to handle 20,000 people...I think you will be fine. No Worries!!!

Check out www.dallasraceway.com for location and pics of the facility.

:woohoo

·
361 Posts
ok thanks. ill try to make it out.

·
361 Posts
do you know about what time of the day sled pulling will start?

·
361 Posts
ok. thanks. i might only be there for the pullin.

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
10/02/09:

Prestage Photo, Digital Racing Images and Graphix USA are teaming up to be your ONE STOP shop for pictures, t-shirts and more at the ODRA/NADM Texas Diesel Roundup at Dallas Raceway.

We will have three photographers shooting and will be able to provide ONSITE Professional Printing.

We will also be able to print on T-shirts:
*these are NOT heat transfers its a new technology and should last as long as screenprited shirts when care is taken washing them.
(ie.) wash in cold water inside out and tumble dry

So if you want a Picture or Shirt with YOUR truck drag racing and/or pulling we can handle it. As well as any other ideas you have for a picture or shirt. You will recieve a flyer when you arrive on Saturday morning we will be setup under the stands across from the Concession Stand,

We look forward to seeing yall

http://www.digitalracingimages.com/

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Update: ODRA/NADM Texas Diesel Roundup 10/10/09

Gate Fee: $10 per person, kids under 12 year old Free.

Gates open at 8:00am

Racing starts about 10:00am

Sled Pulling starts about 1:00pm

Hush Power Monster Truck will be putting on 2 shows!!!

If you want to run for money you must be a NADM member...

Its only $40 to join NADM, plus gate $10, which includes your choice to compete in 1 class of racing or sled pulling...if you want to compete for money and want to run in both a racing and sled pulling class add $30.

Dallas Raceway
8055 W. Hwy 175
Crandall TX 75114
www.dallasraceway.com

Hotels:

Hampton management said yes you can park semis and trailers there! You just get a card permit (free) from front desk and put into window - no problem - they even have an extra guard they can put by the trucks they said!

Call 800-Hampton or 972-882-1804 and ask for National Association of Diesel Motorsports block rate of $89 for reg rm or $109 for Suite (large w/living rm, kitchen)!

Budro setup a Discount at the Comfort Inn in Terrell, but It is getting close to filling up...
The rate is $54 a night. They need to give the group name when calling in to make the reservation
Group name is “PowerStroke Nation”
Call 972-524-5590 for reservations. They have to call the Hotel to get the group rate.

Kevin with NTXPSA got a group rate at the Holiday Day Inn Express for $79.95 a Night, a few more bucks then the Comfort Inn, but its still good rate.
:usflag

1 - 20 of 21 Posts