The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am going to be using the oru sas kit. I have my front axle. Does anybody know how many of the componets they suggest are nessary? I know I will need cross over steering and the front leafs. I will get u-bolts and brake lines elsewhere to save some of the cost. Any suggestions on where to save a buck is very helpful.
Thanks much

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am going to be using the oru sas kit. I just bought my front axle yesterday. Does anybody know what the spring spec's are for the kit that uses the 6" longer springs. I am thinking they are just the 63" chevy lift springs but not sure. if this is the case i can round them up for less than half the price they have on there web page. I want it to be done right but like everybody seeing where i can save money on it.
Thanks much
If you dont get much help on here, go to fullsizechevy.com and go to the offroad forum. I think there is even a sticky on sas swaps there

·
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just remenbered I stared this post when i was org. looking into it. The swap was about as user friendly as you can imagine. The kit was 100% bolt on, i did it in my driveway with hand tools, a grinder and a sawzall. The track width is the exact same front and rear. I would rec. This swap to anyone thinking of lifting their thrir truck.. I would be happy to help with any ?'s or problems you may run into. IMG_1923.JPG

IMG_2211.JPG

1 - 3 of 3 Posts