The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is. The 2006 TDG Truck of the Year poll. If you are able to see this poll, you have met the requirements of having at least 10 posts. Please take the time to read through the submissions and vote for the one truck you deem worthy of being our Truck of the Year. And remember, this is whats up for grabs:

1. An Adams Polish Deluxe Detail Bag courtesy of Diane and Jody at DP Tuner

2. Either a single 4" stainless exhaust system, or a Cold air intake system, or a complete set of gauges prewired with a painted to match pod, courtesy of Shane and Lori at Bay Area Performance

3. A Scorpion turbo timer courtesy of Bryan at Dominator Diesel

4. A case of either Series 3000 5W30 oil or AME 15W40 oil courtesy of Don at Southern Ontario Synthetics

5. $150 gift certificate for any TS Performance Product courtesy of Dennis and Sheila at TS Performance

6. A 15" rolled and angled 4-5" SS exhaust tip courtesy of Bill at Dfuser Performance

7. Superchip and AFE T-shirts courtesy of Mark Craig at DieselPerformanceParts.com

Also...the winner and those taking second and third place will get a TDG t-shirt slid their way as well.

Voting will begin now, and continue through the next 7 days.

As a note...some of you may have noticed that Pat McSwain was chosen as the April 2006 Truck of the Month winner. Since that time, Pat has become a supporting vendor of the site. After speaking with Pat and Kat, it was felt that they should withdraw from the competition to avoid any conflict of interest. Thanks go out to Pat and Kat for understanding!

·
4,158 Posts
Even though i'm a dodge guy, I had to give my vote to one sweet ford dually, owned by one AWESOME guy, Dave (Diesel Dog) :Thumbup: Good Luck Dave!

·
Diesel Pro
2,652 Posts
dang thats some nice prizes!!!

·
TDG Junior Mafia #61
622 Posts
Where's april?

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Bear Hunter all the WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

·
Diesel Pro
2,652 Posts
yeah i liked a bunch but when i saw bears truck on their, after all he has been through i had to vote for him.... although he will not need all of his prizes that his will win if he does win, maybe he can donate them to other needy causes LOL

·
Registered
171 Posts
There all good looking trucks.:Thumbup: Thanks to all the guys at TDG for keeping the site awesome for all the great members. Good luck to all those up for 2006 truck of the year.:woot:

·
996 Posts
A lot of nice prizes listed there...Thank you to the vendors for lending a hand in this, and for keeping the site going...The site is awesome!

·
Dieselis' Maximus
1,744 Posts
Bear Hunter! Plus he will need some Goodies for the new truck of his!

·
The Big Meanie
5,220 Posts
Just gotta love a sexy dually...................Dave and Jean goit my vote!!!!!

:Thumbup: :Thumbup: :Thumbup: :Thumbup: :Thumbup: :Thumbup: :Thumbup:

Kevin

·
125 Posts
All good looking trucks.:Thumbup: Thanks to all the CREW at TDG for keeping the site awesome for all the great members.

BEAR HUNTER GO! GO! GO!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Congrats BearHunter...and way to go. Drop me a PM and we'll get everything in motion to get your prizes to you.

And thanks to everybody that voted in the poll. Again...please take time to thank our sponsors for helping with this event.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts