The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which tuner or box do you have and would you do it again?
Why or why not.. Only respond if you have a 6.0 and have used the product you are voting on or against.
Lets keep all of the personal stuff out and watch the poll.
This should give us a good picture of who has what and who likes it..
It does not matter if you are racing or pulling trailers.

On edit, sorry there aren't more options, this is all I could fit..
Jay

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
How many more you want... I have special powers... Also Like was ataed, only post about prodcts you have used. No personal crap, no flaming

F

·
0 Posts
How about Bank's Six-Gun?

I have also used the Six-Gun on my 2003 6.0L. Also the "Volumizer from PDQ when the 6.0L first came out, also on my 2003. I wouldn't buy a Volumizer again, infact I don't think they make 'em anymore.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Banks is in... and what do you mean B?

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Timbeaux38 said:
How many more you want... I have special powers... Also Like was ataed, only post about prodcts you have used. No personal crap, no flaming
I was planning on adding all of the products in the 6.0 tuner shoot out from Ralph on the top of the forum...
If we could add to the list just to keep if FAIR and NEUTRAL as possible, that would be great!..
I also should have asked people NOT to post who they bought from, again to keep it FAIR..
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Timbeaux38 said:
Banks is in... and what do you mean B?
I think he means that if a guy had an edge and a banks (not at the same time, but if he happened to own both) what his/her opinion was Tim...

Then again, I could be out in left field as usual LOL

·
4,318 Posts
Yes, scott is correct... Just let us know what to add... And choose more than one...if that applies

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mods,
Feel free to edit the poll as you feel needed..
I agree about being able to vote more than once...
Sorry guys... :thanks:

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
You should be able to click on as many choices as needed...

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
it works for me..

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ISurvivedNMU said:
We might have to start over to get the choose more than one working... I voted, so I cannot test it...

What ever it takes!
What do I have to do?...
Then lets delete and start over before it gets too big and people get ticked..

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys!
This is going great!!!!
I feel this should give "the big picture"!
If you have a 6.0 and a power adder, don't just look... please do the poll.
If you are a guest reading this, now might be the time to join and put a check by the product that has served you well or not so well!

This should help any one who is thinking of a power adding product..

Thanks! :Thumbup:

·
192 Posts
I'm running the Predator and have had extremely good results with it after I got my head/gaskets fixed. I believe they were faulty from the factory as it ALWAYS

·
192 Posts
I've been running the Predator for about 18 months and have had extremely good results with it. I did have head/gasket issues, but it blew coolant from day one and took about 10K miles for me to convince the stealership to fix it. I would buy they SCT now if I had the money, as I've learned lots since my purchase, but I've never regreted having a tuner.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
i have the SCT and will never regret it, i ran the SuperChipTuner in my truck when i first baught it, i like that one it is low on hp and not quite as good on shifting but still a decent tuner.
robert
out

1 - 20 of 58 Posts