The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Team White
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its official....my DD just arrived, I signed up on the website requested my tunes, now its the waiting game.....

I have the S&B in my garage, delete pipe on the way, and tunes should be here tommorow or thursday I hope.

Everyone who made a big deal about waiting on tunes was right....its hell lol.

Thanks to everyone at Spartan for making such a great product and having great customer service.

I will keep everyone posted on my progress.

·
Auto's are for pansies
2,117 Posts
Sweet! What tunes did you get? You're going to have to change your avatar. :thumbsup

·
Team White
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah i guess I will need to change my avatar lol.

I went with a no regen tune, 275, and i dont even remember which other one cause i dont plan to run anything else. Maybe they will send me a 310 by mistake:)

·
Spartan, True Performance
411 Posts
You are in for a big surprise!!!!!!!! It's going to be like driving a totally new truck.......

·
Team White
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love driving this truck already, cant wait for the extra power.

·
176 Posts
You are in for a big surprise!!!!!!!! It's going to be like driving a totally new truck.......
You're not kidding.... Going from stock right to the 275 tune is going to be a blast :thumbsup.

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
make sure you dont have to much loose stuff in the truck cause when you step on the pedal its all going to the back.

·
773 Posts
make sure you dont have to much loose stuff in the truck cause when you step on the pedal its all going to the back.
I can attest to that, I had my wallet in th overhead and floored it, guy siting in the back almost coughed up a nut:haha:haha

·
Ford 6.4 it's just cooler
673 Posts
I can attest to that, I had my wallet in th overhead and floored it, guy siting in the back almost coughed up a nut:haha:haha
4wheel drive 15psi launch + Laptop on dash = broken pinky for my buddy in the back :haha :haha :haha

·
518 Posts
Josh.......congrats!

How about some pics of the truck with that lift bud

·
cool as december
1,032 Posts
congrats josh, i suggest you go POUND the chit out of it before the lift and tires show up, just for your wallets sake!

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
Good thinkin, be mean to it so the tranny can get used to the new power.

·
cool as december
1,032 Posts
these things have wiz kid transmissions they learn very fast if you beat on them lOL

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
:haha:haha That sucks.
4wheel drive 15psi launch + Laptop on dash = broken pinky for my buddy in the back :haha :haha :haha
:haha He'll look back one day and laugh at that. I know i would.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts