The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
SRW Cartell #27
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My injectors were changed about a week and a half ago and i notice my oil level going down since they changed the injectors. It was not burning it but couldnt figure it out. Last night i removed my coolant cap and up came coolant and oil out of the top :shrug: What would cause oil in coolant? Also is it because of the injectors being changed? HELP. Any suggestions are appreciated.

·
SRW Cartell #27
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
called dealer and they want the truck back on monday so i will let you know how it goes. :shootself: :ph

·
TDG Mafia # 81
1,903 Posts
Bad injector seal, or the head gaskets let go, I would bet on the first of the two though if you asked me.

Tony

·
1,705 Posts
Hopefully it's the injector seals. Then they can pay for it :Thumbup: .

·
SRW Cartell #27
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope. It his only been a week or so so im going to guess it is an injector seal..

·
SRW Cartell #27
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well after $280 they told me that they think the oil cooler is bad. Not my injector seals. and it would cost $1400 to replace it. :damnit

·
1,705 Posts
Stacked6600 said:
Well after $280 they told me that they think the oil cooler is bad. Not my injector seals. and it would cost $1400 to replace it. :damnit
For them to do it :deal: . Get one and do it yourself. It isn't that hard to pull out.

·
SRW Cartell #27
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is what im going to do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts