The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for an in cab oil pressure guage and possible a hpop oil pressure guage? Been having trouble with the truck and want to get these guages...my dang dummy guage comes in and out and flshes Low OIL pressure on my dash and its when i go over a bump...Just want to make sure ive got good oil pressure..Thanks

·
6,337 Posts
I have my ultra light oil pressure gauge, will be done with it shortly... Maybe a month? If not, Dennis at ITP is where I got it from. The HPOP gauge is all mine right now...LOL

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
You can use a electric fuel pressure gauge to work as a HPO gauge. You multiply each number by 44 and use a second ICP to connect to if you cannot wait for ISSPRO to comeout with one. Another option is to get a digital monitor that can read both for you through the OBDII port such as the Quadzilla Commander on the MSD Hawk.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm dang so no cheap way eh? Well what can i monitor the regular oil pressure with? Like the one my dash read(or doesnt read) If you could PM me a price thanks...Also need maybe another gauge so i could get a 2 gauge pod mount? Just Pm me some details...Thanks

·
6,337 Posts
Liftedpsd said:
Hmm dang so no cheap way eh? Well what can i monitor the regular oil pressure with? Like the one my dash read(or doesnt read) If you could PM me a price thanks...Also need maybe another gauge so i could get a 2 gauge pod mount? Just Pm me some details...Thanks

Oil pressure gauge should not me more then 70-80 bucks...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts