The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Its Been Awhile Since I Ve Been On So Heres The Scope,had The Gauge Cluster Replaced A Couple Wks Ago Under Recall Of Course The Tach Was Acting Up As Well As The Speedo And The Oil Psi It Was No Prob At The Gmc Dealer They Were Really Cool About It. As You All Know I Have Been Running The Diablo Pred Sprt And So Far Real Life Mileage No Bs Has Been Around 12.5 14 Which Isnt Great But With A Almost 10,000 Lb Truck Isnt To Bad.the Most Current Problem I Am Having Seems To Be That My Trans Seems To Be Slipping Especialy Under Hard Acceleration!! So It Looks Like I Might Have To Try To Get My Trans Rebuilt Hopefully I Can Get It Done Under My Extended Warrty. Well See.other Than That Trucks Been Freakin Great Love It.one Other Thing The 325 60 R 20 Toyo Open Country Tires Suck For Mile Diffently Dont Recomend Them To Anyone Go With Bfg All Terrs Or Pro Comps.

·
BUG JUICER and
1,239 Posts
slam^50 said:
the Most Current Problem I Am Having Seems To Be That My Trans Seems To Be Slipping Especialy Under Hard Acceleration!! So It Looks Like I Might Have To Try To Get My Trans Rebuilt

you and me both Brother. I will probably bite the bullit and get an upgrade.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts