The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 887 Posts

·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll start this off. Job 2 FX4 Crew Cab fully loaded except for the nav system and step gate. Added recon smoked lights, Harley head lights, painted bug deflector, painted window vent shades and line x bed liner.

Attachments

·
git-r-done
457 Posts
Job 1 truck. 350 SRW Lariat Crew Cab 4x4. Everything except Navi, traction control, and upfitters. Currently 3500 mi

·
Registered
133 Posts
GOOD LOOKING RIGS!!!!

okay, no photo for me because I don't have a truck yet, so you have to use your imagination:

:smoke

Fully Loaded 2008 FX4 (Job 3):

Two-tone White with Dark Shadow Grey
6.4L OHV Powerstroke Diesel
TorqShift 5-Speed Automatic
3.73 Limited Slip
Traction Control
Heated Leather Luxury Captains Chairs
Memory Package
Navigation System with Audiophille CD/Subwoofer
Heavy Duty Alternator
Tow Command System
4x4 Electonic Shift on the Fly
Privacy Glass
Sliding Rear Window
Power Slide Moonroof
Reverse Vehicle Aid Sensor
Reverse Camera System
PowerScope Trailer Tow Mirrors
Adjustable Gas/Brake Pedals
Upfitter Switches
Stowable Bed Extender
Tailgate Step

Already purchased these MODs and waiting to install:

LT325/60R20/D (35-inch) BFG KM2 Mud Terrains
20x8.5 Hot Wheels D-Back (powder coated to match Dark Shadow Grey trim)
Ready Lift 2.5-inch Stage 2 System
Randy Ellis Light Bar (powder coated to match Dark Shadow Grey trim)
(4) KC Titamium Off Road Lights
T-REX Billet Grille
AMP Research Electric Retractable Sidesteps
Pace Edwards Jackrabbit Rolling Bed Cover
Pendaliner Bedliner
Ford Bug Deflector

I am foregoing the Magnaflow SS Exhaust and AFE Intake because my Service Department says that those mods will definitely void my engine warranty if anything major happens (even though they would try and help me with problems, he couldn't guarantee that I would be covered). And a tuner is definitely not in the picture as he says they can tell if a custom tune was installed, and they can't help at all if I did that.

So I hope you can picture all that. I can....been dreaming about the stupid truck as I wait for it to get built. :woot:

In the meantime, I'll keep staring at all of yours so keep the photos coming! :HappyMugs

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well heres mine! 2008 F-350 FX4 EXT every option except nav. Also have S&B intake just installed:woot: and recon lighting accesories on the way.:woot:

Oh and thats my evo next to it. 500RWHP!!!

·
Truck Toyz
653 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts

·
Strokin' and Smokin'
517 Posts
MY job 1 6.4 6-speed dually. Pretty much loaded. Plenty of lights on the outside and my shop made headache rack and bed rails. Programmed with the SCT LiveWire.

·
Registered
290 Posts
SouthTexasDiese said:
MY job 1 6.4 6-speed dually. Pretty much loaded. Plenty of lights on the outside and my shop made headache rack and bed rails.
Nice truck man, how is the 6 speed behind the 6.4? What kind of milage do you get?

·
Strokin' and Smokin'
517 Posts
The 6-speed runs great. Tows like a champ even with the 3.73's. My average mileage is around 17 on the highway, 14 in the city.

1 - 20 of 887 Posts