The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought it would be interesting to see what everyone has for mileage on their lb7, just tell your year and miles currently.....I will start.....
2003, with 102k.

·
Registered
16 Posts
my neighbor is going on 375,000 and its an 02 on its original injectors...knock on woodLOL

·
Registered
44 Posts
2001 - 190,000.

·
3,939 Posts
2003, 128,000 miles. Just replaced the water pump. Only other major problems were t-case and rear axle seals.

A couple people whom I respect highly have said its an "overachiever". Based on its 1/4mile performance, I'd have to agree.

·
1,705 Posts
173K on my 01. Replaced motor at 154K due to what I thought was a bad headgasket,but turns out it was a cracked block. Also replaced all front steering parts,5 carrier bearings,water pump,intercooler boot and tube,and countless sets of tires :sly: . I sled pull with it and tow very heavy,sometimes with too much power :sofa .
It's a great truck IMO.

77K on my 03 dually but I just bought it and don't know anything about what's been done to it.

·
1,409 Posts
85k on my '02. Water pump just took a crap. T-case was leaking, but maybe it was too full? It has stopped leaking, replaced the rear seal. Had a leak between the tranny-xfer case that was a bad gasket. Other than a power-steering pump two years ago and a smoked clutch/flywheel (my fault), that's it.

·
TDG Mafia # 81
1,903 Posts

138K on the odometer, but 2K since I bought it, LOL

·
188 Posts
03 with a whopping 60000

·
TDG Junior Mafia #61
622 Posts
We have a 618RWHP 01' here with 103k miles :D No engine problems so far. Besides head gaskets, but that is a given

·
Registered
16 Posts
01 1999xx on it when i traded it in only problems where injectors at 170k and cp3 pump at 160k the new truck is a 03 and it has 118k on it runs great but the clutch isnt likeing me much hopfuly that will change soon

·
Registered
6 Posts
03 with 105,000 and it has a pretty long list of replacements but no injectors yet from what I know. tcase rub got me though.

·
Registered
95 Posts
i have 59543 on mine had the steering shaft replaced, carrier bearing in driveshaft, and the instrument clstr replaced also 2 sets of toyo open country tires i really dont recommed these tires to anyone they suck for mileage and no off road or wet cond traction what so ever. and at this mileage trans seems to be starting to slip.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts