Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone on here going to Okeechobee Mudfest here is the info on it

August 10, 11, 12, 2007
in Okeechobee, FL
on state Road 70 E

Gates open Fri. @7 A.m. ATV's only. Sat. All things 4wd, Sun. All things 4wd

Admission $15 per person per day or $30 for the weekend.
The gates never close.

Overnight campers welcome, no hook-ups.

No one under 18 permitted without an adult

No 3 wheelers allowed

·
61 Posts
I'll be there Sat and Sun with my camper and 4 wheeler

Steve

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool anyone else going the is supposed to be the pretty big

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump up anyone else going??

·
AKA - FFpsd
1,531 Posts
I wish I could, I'm going out of town. A friend of mine will be there as a Medic getting paid to ride his Foreman around and watch....Lucky guy. Take some pics for us if you can.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
8OCJ said:
About the mudfest its $30.00 on sat and $15.00 on sunday found out when i got to the gate
no it was $30 for the weekend and $15 just for the day any day I only paid $15 to get in $30 for me and my wife

it was packed it took me 2 hrs to leave Sat

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes it was neat some big @ss trucks out there the brand new mega cab with stacks that was out there was insane

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
I didnt go .. I went to toby keith.. but I had alot of friends go there and they said that trama hawk came out there once

·
61 Posts
blackcloudCTD95 said:
I didnt go .. I went to toby keith.. but I had alot of friends go there and they said that trama hawk came out there once
Actually it was there 4 times, and it was our helicopter(lifestar)

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
some one got bit by a snake? I herd.. were you on the helicoptor?

·
AKA - FFpsd
1,531 Posts
My buddy who was a medic out there said lifestar came out 4-5 times Saturday. He was on one of the calls. Head on with two four wheelers, one guys face was all messed up.

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
FireRescuePSD said:
My buddy who was a medic out there said lifestar came out 4-5 times Saturday. He was on one of the calls. Head on with two four wheelers, one guys face was all messed up.
DRUNKED REDNECKS :roflmao: Jason we have a olds 88 that were taking out to underhills.. off 714.. if you wwant to join in.. on the fun..

·
Black Smoke Junkie
356 Posts
I have read about this place a few times and I think it would be awesome to go and spectate because I don't think my bronco would like that much mud. Those Florida boys sure know how to play in the mud though.

F

·
0 Posts
I have a good time down at UnderHills, L-Cross I hear is great also, but have never been. My good friend owns the place next door, and they have a hard time keeping people off their place.

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
despain85 said:
I have read about this place a few times and I think it would be awesome to go and spectate because I don't think my bronco would like that much mud. Those Florida boys sure know how to play in the mud though.
:rockon:

There is one BAD ARSE PIC of me and my truck stuck like chuck.. you cant see my right head light.. under water and mud.. BUT I CANT FIND IT!

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
fordt said:
I have a good time down at UnderHills, L-Cross I hear is great also, but have never been. My good friend owns the place next door, and they have a hard time keeping people off their place.

Where abouts?

·
AKA - FFpsd
1,531 Posts
They have Mudfest twice per year. I think I will go to the Winter one.......way to hot this time of year LOL. I herd L Cross was good also but have never been. Where is Underhills? and when ya going Jordan?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts